What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na I got it right

WB = freely sailing the seas for 20 yrs while being recognized as the ruler of the seas by everyone and their mothers, including Kaido's own associate Doffy

Kaido = hiding in Onigashima, barely ever leaving his base of operation

Who's afraid ? The guy that's doing whatever the fuck he wants or the one that's hiding like a coward?

And Oden could've beaten Kaido if not for the old hag, that much is clear.
WB explicitly stated that he doesn't want to attack Kaido

He's hella smart as well. He constantly shifts through his different modes. And now its confirmed that he can switch on/off his fire in all three forms.

King is clear in my eyes.
And even without his fire, he still mayains high durability. With fire, his durability just goes beyond that of Kaido's

King's endurance is also top notch. IIRC, he's the only opponent of Zoro who has ekdured multiple attacks from Zoro in a fight

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And even without his fire, he still mayains high durability. With fire, his durability just goes beyond that of Kaido's

King's endurance is also top notch. IIRC, he's the only opponent of Zoro who has ekdured multiple attacks from Zoro in a fight
King is a legit beast - in his least durable form he took Advanced Conquerors attacks from Zoro. His most durable goes even beyond that.

King's endurance is also top notch (superior to Jack's at the very least) when he fights an equal and not someone superior like ACoC Zoro.

Sanji and Zoro seems now the strongest left and right hands of an Emperor out there (minus the Shanks crew which lives of pure hype for now).

At the moment it's difficult to think about Burgess and Shiryu as real threats for them honestly.
Maybe only a huge awakening of the Suke Suke + CoC for Shiryu and a crazy powerful mythical Devil Fruit for Burgess can do the trick.

you dumb or a speed reader? i literally said katakuri currently can not damage king. my point is that king can not hit katakuri either. now you provide your evidence
zoro was able to figure out his modes shifting just by looking while katakuri can literally read his mind and haki flow he would figure it out when king thought of using it for the first time
The dumbass is you and even using Future sight won't help you see that.

Katakuri uses FS and still gets hit with King's faster more damaging attacks. He'll be repeating what luffy said 🤷🏾‍♂️

in a room, one in bed with no shirts, one standing with shirt opening between buttons,
do you agree to follow me, we gonna change the world together
then they are hand in hand escape the island
what type of the story is it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.