What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I am not wanking it, just underlining that it´s definitely gonna be the ultimate stage for DF usage, just like each Haki color is getting an upgraded version in the last two arcs.
It´s a no-brainer that for every DF and its user, Awakening is > normal usage.
Does not have to mean though that Awakening of one character has to be necessarily superior to the non-Awakening DF of another character.

We have no idea what Zoan Awakenings will do btw, and the ID pets are not gonna be the benchmark.
I don't disagree, awakening is a really powerful tool for paramecias and logias.
I was just saying that based on zoan awakenings from ID, it's power doesn't look nearly as intimidating as it was for high high tier paramecia and logia users in doflamingo and katakuri.

Lmao I saw some Zorotards saying Zoro has the biggest coc haki trail as if Kaido vs Luffy splitting heavens clash did not reach the sky to split the clouds. What are you even reading.
:gokulaugh:
So you're comparing to AdCoC users clashing to Zoro doing a massive haki trail by himself?

We saw how small Zoro was when King was flying in the air and we still clearly see Zoro AdCoC Haki trail. Lol I guess there is levels to this shit :cheers:

I don't think so since Queen is a brachio (arguably the tankiest ancient zoan) and a modified cyborg with special metal durability on top of that
Queen does not have any showings of having higher basic durability than King.

Either way, whatever anyone wants to argue, they are at least both in same ballpark. Obv King is far more durable in defense mode.

He's about as vulnerable as Queen is regularly. Idk why act like King becomes glass cannon when he uses speed. He still has his general Ancient Zoan durability and CoA.
King when is not invulnerable can still tank some attacks from Advanced CoC Zoro.
When even Pre Adv CoC Zoro could cut Kaido and make him bleed internally with mid effort attacks like Tatsumaki.

And when he is invulnerable... well, unless one has top tier attack level, he is invulnerable.

Lmao I saw some Zorotards saying Zoro has the biggest coc haki trail as if Kaido vs Luffy splitting heavens clash did not reach the sky to split the clouds. What are you even reading.
:gokulaugh:
You do know that only happened because kaidos haki is now weaker and thus the combined opposing force of him and luffy clashing created that right? In other words luffy only did that because he was clashing against another advanced coc user. Has zoro clashed against another advanced advanced user? No. So exactly what is your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.