What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know about Kid and Law compared to Zolo

but this arc already proved the obvious , Sanji = Zolo

the parallels in their fights can't be denied, you have to be retarded not to see how Oda is giving them the same portrayal

You told me that King made Marco bleed two times on panel ? Where ?:queenhear:

Yeah King cut Marco wing with a sneak attack after he fucked up Queen. And then just after Marco sent his wing into King mouth and made him visit Onigashima corner. :phoenixmarco:
"oNiGaShImA cOrNer" lmao King no sold two of Marco's strongest attack. King was literally eating his attacks like Kaido was eating Scabbards

Your bias astonishes me

Yes it's comparable to a weakened kaidos coc. And since coc depends in a user's strength level we can deduce that kaidos advanced coc is weaker
You are forgetting Luffy has also been Ko’d twice and has taken some damage. He is also not at his 100%. But it is still not confirmed that which factors affect coc, coc works differently than normal armament and observation

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They're doing good but Zoro's doing better.
His Advanced CoC attacks would put serious damage on BM tbh.
Yeah Zoro is strong and they are quite close. But stalling a serious BM who never bleed since decades is amazing. And I think it’s just the beginning. If BM is running away without being really hurt or Olined or half defeated then yeah Zoro will likely be above them. But I think Kid/Law will make her sweat buckets and will clash with her full power. And Kid will be the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.