What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was always a believer of zkk. because of 2 reason oda set up

1. zoro should slay a dragon like ryuma
2. zoro will use the same attack which he missed against kaido.

its called chekov's gun. thats why i was confident in zkk. but in this very chapter oda made zoro slaying the "symbolic dragon" who looks just like kaido using that same style "missed attack".

so zkk is over. its not gonna happen anymore. because the chekov's gun is fulfilled. i can admit wrong when the plot shows it.

also i think oda pussied out of his initial zkk idea because it would take away credit from his boi luffy. so in this chapter he cleverly did a compromise. its also the same reason why oda went out of his way in recent sbs saying he doesn't want to explore "shimotsuki storyline" and "he is not zoro's dad" ....... he was initially going for zkk then chickened out.

Luffy just gained his stamina by eating food, the damage is still there. But its not wrong to assume Luffy’s coc is comparable to Kaido, especially when we don’t know which factors directly affect coc.
We were told directly what affects coc by Rayleigh. Coc is only as strong as its user so the only way to train it is for the person to become strong.

However it also decreases If the user is weakened hence why luffy cam run out of haki in the first place. Because ties directly into how much is being used and how fatigued ones body is

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the only attacks king tanked in this chapter were regular slashes. he dodged rengoku onigiri and was defeated by zoro's second named attack.
the named attacks are stronger than the ones zoro used on kaido but the ones king tanked were normal slashes and a normal slash will not be more powerful than tatsumaki just because it has advcoc
Kaido was sent flying by base casual ACoC punches from Luffy, when a G4 named attacks didn't do anything.
Same applies to Zoro.

I think you are underestimating how strong ACoC is as a boost.

Man why everyone is saying zoro has the strongest haki some even saying that he has haki greater than roger/whitebeard what do u guys want man let zoro upgrade more to reach that level
Roger - whitebeard haki was so powerful that sky blasted, ships flew away island was splitted
Same for luffy his haki shaked the whole onigashima and his haki lines was higher than the skull dome itself so chiil out man
Roger and WB yes. Luffy hasn't shown better or thicker haki line than Zoro yet.

Zoro can freaking launch them like kamehameha. Let's wait until Luffy shows something similar or better better crowning him. None should claim he has shown better CoC haki just because he's the MC, let him get to it first and show it but not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.