What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was nice but you forgot one main reason zkk will happen. And that's enma becoming a black lady this arc. Something Oden couldn't accomplish. Since King is down the only person left would be kaido
Sure Zoro is Oda's favorite character but you want too much, he will not get black blade this arc.

Zoro will most likely faint soon unless Hiori has some OP healing ability

Also next chapter is hinted to be about Luffy, Kaido and Momo

Zoro created an entirely new sword style by combining a fully mastered Enma with Haoshoku: "En Ou Santoryuu".

"King of Hell: Three Sword Style".

It bears the name of Enma, but is written with the "King" from Haoshoku.

Oden's ultimate attack was Togen Totsuka. This is En Ou Santoryuu Zoro's ultimate attack:

It has the longest Haoshoku trail we've seen ever.

I place Yamato above because of the portrayal of Haoshoku coating, but King would definitely push her to her limits.

If there is anyone on Wano without Haoshoku coating that might beat Yamato it's King.
Wait until Zoro used all that power in 1 sword against Kaido.
They're doing good but Zoro's doing better.
His Advanced CoC attacks would put serious damage on BM tbh.
Zoro CoA haki would have caused BM significant damage.

Kaido was sent flying by base casual ACoC punches from Luffy, when a G4 named attacks didn't do anything.
Same applies to Zoro.

I think you are underestimating how strong ACoC is as a boost.
king receives a yakkou dori on a page was missing on the version i was looking so he tanked a named attack. i do not know how strong this attack is compared to asura but my point was still wrong

It was a nice joke, but if you were really serious with that powerscaling then god help you lmfao.
a joke yes,
But on a serious note, oda showed with admirals and marco (and now sanji and king) you don't need adv CoC to increase your Ap, you obviously would need it for a pure swordsman (no devil fruit or other powers to help increase ap) but when you got some special abilities to use in order to increase it (like king magma like fire, sanji fire plasma like, marco devil fruit, admirals devil fruit...) you can still reach that level of ap... You'll see what i mean when they will struggle against admirals, oda will make it more clear

My initial thought was that Zoro was in the air above the island close to the dragon head (green circle) and launched down a flying slash that cut through the dragon and then King.

But as I'm re watching this it seems that Zoro actually jumped all the way down cutting the dragon while passing through and then basically arriving in front of King (red circle) and cutting him in CQC, which means that right now he's in mid air outside Onigashima and needs to push himself back with Clear Lance or somebody needs to pick him up...

What do you think?

@nik87 @Geo @HA001 @Aknolagon @Cinera
Nice observation :crazwhat:

Not sure I can remember, can you quote the panel where it is said that the coc attack’s power decreases when a person is weakened. But I still think Luffy and Kaido have comparable coc power. Although Kaido does have better endurance and durablity than Luffy.
Well if coc can only increase when a person is strong its logical that it also decreases when a person gets weakened hence why haki in general can get weakened the more someone is fatigued etc

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

My initial thought was that Zoro was in the air above the island close to the dragon head (green circle) and launched down a flying slash that cut through the dragon and then King.

But as I'm re watching this it seems that Zoro actually jumped all the way down cutting the dragon while passing through and then basically arriving in front of King (red circle) and cutting him in CQC, which means that right now he's in mid air outside Onigashima and needs to push himself back with Clear Lance or somebody needs to pick him up...

What do you think?

@nik87 @Geo @HA001 @Aknolagon @Cinera
clear lance :kayneshrug:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Katkauri has "super hard" armament, why would the fire dragon just pulverize it. Even Akainu's magma is stalled by basic hardening. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Marco can stop Sakazuki's magma with a casual punch.

But he needs his ultimate defensive technique to stop King's Imperial Flame:

Imperial Dragon Flame is far stronger:

The heat may only be the same as Sakazuki's magma, but the attack power is far higher.

i was always a believer of zkk. because of 2 reason oda set up

1. zoro should slay a dragon like ryuma
2. zoro will use the same attack which he missed against kaido.

its called chekov's gun. thats why i was confident in zkk. but in this very chapter oda made zoro slaying the "symbolic dragon" who looks just like kaido using that same style "missed attack".

so zkk is over. its not gonna happen anymore. because the chekov's gun is fulfilled. i can admit wrong when the plot shows it.

also i think oda pussied out of his initial zkk idea because it would take away credit from his boi luffy. so in this chapter he cleverly did a compromise. its also the same reason why oda went out of his way in recent sbs saying he doesn't want to explore "shimotsuki storyline" and "he is not zoro's dad" ....... he was initially going for zkk then chickened out.
What weak haki.

This is just foreshadowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.