What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for him keep fighting, keep smiling and is not going down, not for a break and not for magic medicals. He is still fighting with the stamina from beginn with.
No shit Kidd doesnt need "magic medicals" mf hardly did anything in the rooftop:jay-he:

This is one of the biggest problems Oda has. He could literally forget characters completely for many chapters then comeback and we know nothing about their AP or defense, then we see them bloodied and huffing and puffing:whitepress:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
king receives a yakkou dori on a page was missing on the version i was looking so he tanked a named attack. i do not know how strong this attack is compared to asura but my point was still wrong
I'm saying that we don't have a way of scaling how potent nameless Conquerors attacks are compared to named non Conquerors attacks.

The only example we have is Luffy, where nameless Conquerors attacks are superior. I'm just using the same for Zoro as well.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'm just saying that if it doesn't actually happen, Oda already gave his way out by showing this parallel to Ryuma's dragon cutting panel
No, if it doesn't actually happen, then Oda simply decided to scrap it. This doesn't actually resemble Ryuma beheading the dragon.

Any Ryuma parallel must have people that witness it. Otherwise, it is meaningless.

BTW, Imperial Dragon Flame = Magma >> Mera Mera flame.

As for the witnesses, could depend on the next chapter's reactions. King just got hit by the attack. We didn't see the reactions and emphasizes yet
They are flying below Onigashima. If anyone witnessed it, it'll only be Beast Pirate citizens.

@ShishioIsBack ZKK is officially dead my man. All the foreshadowing culminated here with Zoro defeating King’s magma dragon
No, that makes zero sense.

The admirals have advanced CoA (shown in Marineford) and highly destructive devil fruits. Ofcourse they will have high AP.

That does not translate to Sanji being comparable to Advanced Conquerors attacks.
But it's just to point out that some doesn't need it to increase AP because they got other thing to increase their destructive capabilities. King, Marco, Sanji and admirals can prove this. I mean look at Queen flying he already crossed like twice of onigashima and looks like is still flying and not falling yet....

Well if coc can only increase when a person is strong its logical that it also decreases when a person gets weakened hence why haki in general can get weakened the more someone is fatigued etc
I think it only applies to armament. Observation haki is about how calm you are, thats why even though Luffy was more damaged in Luffy vs Kata, he was still matching punch to punch with Kata later on because Kata was flustered due to flampe interfering.
Coc is different as it is pure manifestation of will.
I might be wrong as haki is very vague concept.
Also there is whole other concept of haki growing stronger in the heat of battle. Luffy’s coc haki has definitely grown more powerful from previous rounds.

Marco can stop Sakazuki's magma with a casual punch.

But he needs his ultimate defensive technique to stop King's Imperial Flame:

Imperial Dragon Flame is far stronger:

The heat may only be the same as Sakazuki's magma, but the attack power is far higher.
Marco using that defense technique doesn't mean it was needed. You think King's casual fire punch > magma punch?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
1. Kid doesn't have it
2. He passed through Kaido and King defense but you think that Zoro with AdCoC can't pass Kid defense ? :okay:
1. Kid has CoC, CoA and CoO. Confirmed by Kaido and Vivre Card.

2. He passed thorugh Kings defence. Kaido didnt even blocked and totaly forgott about Zoro instantly. It had literaly no further impact. So "passing defence" is something else. And still, Big mum cant come through Kids defense to take him down.

If you know how wano is moving even the editors in op cant tell . Oda likes to bluff so many things.

Like Sanji becoming evil -did not happen

I can understand why Zoro fans fell for zkk because of ryuma parllel . I know it was dead the day he gave his shusui to hiyori .

Eitherway Momonusuke has more affliation to wano. There is no need for Zoro to be Ryuma 2.0 and he is not wano resident as well .

If it happens so be it oda does not follow standard pattern when he develops story. He is like George RR martin brings tons of storyline and does not end it well .
Has odens blade that scatred kaido

Was told by the creator of the kitetsu that he can make enma permanently black

this dragon was not beheaded

This did not happen over the capital

Still a possibility for it to happen

I think it only applies to armament. Observation haki is about how calm you are, thats why even though Luffy was more damaged in Luffy vs Kata, he was still matching punch to punch with Kata later on because Kata was flustered due to flampe interfering.
Coc is different as it is pure manifestation of will.
I might be wrong as haki is very vague concept.
Also there is whole other concept of haki growing stronger in the heat of battle. Luffy’s coc haki has definitely grown more powerful from previous rounds.
The issue with your statement is that we know that that isn't true. Since when luffy runs out of haki using gear 4th he can use any haki relayed ability period. Which means all haki types fall under the category of beinf weakened when the user is

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
1. Kid has CoC, CoA and CoO. Confirmed by Kaido and Vivre Card.

2. He passed thorugh Kings defence. Kaido didnt even blocked and totaly forgott about Zoro instantly. It had literaly no further impact. So "passing defence" is something else. And still, Big mum cant come through Kids defense to take him down.
please sanji has better feats (in manga) than kid and killer

Status
Not open for further replies.