What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

My initial thought was that Zoro was in the air above the island close to the dragon head (green circle) and launched down a flying slash that cut through the dragon and then King.

But as I'm re watching this it seems that Zoro actually jumped all the way down cutting the dragon while passing through and then basically arriving in front of King (red circle) and cutting him in CQC, which means that right now he's in mid air outside Onigashima and needs to push himself back with Clear Lance or somebody needs to pick him up...

What do you think?

@nik87 @Geo @HA001 @Aknolagon @Cinera
Clear lance probably, looks like he still has some powers to use one more attack.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But it's just to point out that some doesn't need it to increase AP because they got other thing to increase their destructive capabilities. King, Marco, Sanji and admirals can prove this. I mean look at Queen flying he already crossed like twice of onigashima and looks like is still flying and not falling yet....
Yeah, I think Boeuf Burst is stronger than all G4 basic attacks and is comparable to the high end g4 attacks. It is really strong but I don't think it's advanced Conquerors strong and definitely not because Queen was sent flying.

Yes, and you are far away from any rationality. Zoro is still an underling of Luffy, not even Luffy is clear Yonko level now. And Zoro will ALWAYS be at least 2 steps behind Luffy. By nature, by manga, by shounen rules.
Zoro is now around YC1 level, for sure, but he is still far away from Yonko Level. Its now time for Luffy and Kid to reach that stage and when they reach it now, Zoro maybe is able to reach it in his next big Arc. But now, he is far away from it. Kaido and Big Mum would kill Zoro pretty fast. And landing a lucky hit on Kaido doesnt change that at all.
This is downright pathetic how biased can you bro holy shit.

Zoro literally mid diffed strongest YC1 that's a yonko level feat but he's only YC1 yet Kidd and Law hasn't even shown ability to lick Katakuris boots much less King but you wank him to high heavens

When has Zoro EVER been portrayed to be one much less two steps behind him? They fought equally they are Called equals in every data book, Zoro was outshines the fuck outta luffy on roof top and gave Kaido his second only scar even before boost, now got Luffys strongest power while Kidd doesn't even have basic CoA.

Even the most irrational of Zoro haters on this forum won't suggest big mom has superior AP than Zoro. Bro how can you be so bad at reading such a simple manga. It is sad genuinely sad.

At least have some bit of intellectual integrity and neutral reasoning. Even flat Earthers are less biased.

This **** literally said Zoro is only YC1 right after he massacred YC1.

Big Mom is NOT defeating Zoro. Get that through your thick skull. Kaido was pushed to mid/high diff even by roof top Zoro. Took the most damage he had since Oden got permanently scarred blitzed huffed puffed screamed shivered and his body was leaking with blood and Law was shitting his pants and dropping his jaw when Zoro did that.

the only attacks king tanked in this chapter were regular slashes. he dodged rengoku onigiri and was defeated by zoro's second named attack.
the named attacks are stronger than the ones zoro used on kaido but the ones king tanked were normal slashes and a normal slash will not be more powerful than asura just because it has advcoc

^^^^ i am wrong Brendan Schaub pointed out i was missing one page and king receives a named attack on that page
What are you talking about? King took AdCoC slashes point blank. AdCoC attacks aren't regular.

Again cap. Regardless if luffy is barely standing yamato confirmed her father is very weakened

And we know he has had zero rest. While luffy has
Kaido hasn't been fighting Yonko level threats until Luffy learning adv CoC.

Luffy has been knocked out twice by Kaido, if you are trying to say Kaido has taken enough damage to knock himself out twice then you are wrong, because he hasn't been knocked out. Notably Luffy took these knockouts before reaching the level of strength he currently has, while Kaido has not grown in battle potential.

Kaido is proficient with adv CoC-> less STAMINA drain than Luffy who was using is "sloppily" in his first 1v1 30 minute fight.

Kaido has fruit STAMINA advantage, unless you think the gomu gomu can match the most durable+second most regenerating zoan in a battle of STAMINA.

In a competition of fresh Luffy vs fresh Kaido, fresh Luffy gains a lot more from his current position than Kaido does.

And no Yamato emphasised that Luffy was the one struggling most from stamina, the discussion around Kaido was just to show that all of this has STARTED to effect his passive abilities and he is not an invincible monster.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco using that defense technique doesn't mean it was needed. You think King's casual fire punch > magma punch?
The other way around. King used a named attack and Akainu used a casual nameless punch.

King's named attack being comparable to a nameless Magma punch seems plausible, on paper atleast.

And Kaido shook that off, smiled and completely forgett about Zoros existence instantly.
Doesn't matter how much you try to downplay it he scarred Kaido and while in a weaken state.

That attack caused Kaido internal damage, made his entire body shake and caused him to start breathing heavy.

The only other person able to creat that feat was the great pirate Oden. He achieved it against Dragon Kaido not hybrid Kaido.The Scabbards couldn't even re-open an old wound with a combo attack.

He didn't forget about Zoro because from that point in he will remember Zoro scarred him whenever he look at himself.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I agree that oda is not consistent but this part is consistent though?

Zoro is not casually faster than g2. However some of his attacks are blitzes like Shishi Sonsons and Rengoku Onigiris. kinda like Kaido and Thunder Bagua. He isn't casually that fast but his attack speed in Thunder Bagua is off the charts. Those can be faster than G2.

iirc, hyouzou reacted to g2 but boosted hyouozu didn't react to rengoku onigiri. Hody kept up with Zoro but even he didn't react to Shishi Sonson.
Ah you meant some attacks are faster than G2
Thought you meant Zoro was faster period.

1. Kid has CoC, CoA and CoO. Confirmed by Kaido and Vivre Card.

2. He passed thorugh Kings defence. Kaido didnt even blocked and totaly forgott about Zoro instantly. It had literaly no further impact. So "passing defence" is something else. And still, Big mum cant come through Kids defense to take him down.
1. I'm talking about adCoc, King doesn't have it

Stop being like Nudle please, Kaido saw it coming and try to stop Zoro. He fucking let a scare to Kaido wtf :jay-he:. We saw nothing of the fight, at this level, Big Mom is not able to put Law out.

Yet he needs his ultimate defensive technique for King's Imperial Flame.

Imperial Dragon Flame >> Imperial Flame = Undying Thistle.
0.1% HP Marco blocked King's punch while damn near full health Marco blocked Akainu's punch can't ignore that @ShishioIsBack

Anyways, my point is that Marco already showed a feat of resisting Magma so he could have a decent chance against Flames carrying the same heat and we know that Flames can be countered to a certain degree.

Compared to him Katakuri has nothing to counter Imperial Flame attacks
Post automatically merged:

Wait until Zoro used all that power in 1 sword against Kaido.

Zoro CoA haki would have caused BM significant damage.
I agree.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Then why is the impact lines going both ways ...the adcoc lines. Was it the same for when Luffy blocked Kaido's kanabo?
Answer these questions then?
  1. Why are there no haki trails on King's sword?
  2. Why is there no single other panel of King using Haoshoku coating?
  3. Why does it only happen when King is trying to take away Zoro's swords?
    • How does that make sense as the impetus for a Haoshoku clash.

Zoro used his Haoshoku to deny King from taking his swords.

What is happening with you:seriously:

Zoro unlocked adcoc when he cut Kaido with Asura
Blame the way Oda wrote the scene in 1033. It came across to me strongly as the moment in which Zoro awakened Haoshoku.

:choppawhat:

he's getting ready to destroy Yoru proving there's nothing he can't cut.
Why do you want Zoro to destroy Yoru?

Yeah, I think Boeuf Burst is stronger than all G4 basic attacks and is comparable to the high end g4 attacks. It is really strong but I don't think it's advanced Conquerors strong and definitely not because Queen was sent flying.
I know what you mean, but I don't think you got my point about the fact that you can use other destructive abilities to increase your ap and not only adv coc (for a pure sowrdsman, he would need it because he wouldn't rely on devil fruits or else...)... we have good examples in the series so far, being admirals with highly destructive capabilities, and i bet they can be troublesome to kaido's durability with that

Status
Not open for further replies.