What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko Linlin can’t defeat Zoro and Zoro beat King mid diff.

holy fucking shit. Seriously dude, please tell me you are just trolling. How can you take yourself any kind of serious?
Shit **** what manga is this guy reading.
After Zoro unlocked advanced conqueror's Haki he literally bullied King
He told king he is going to die and then defeated him with one proper hit.
He no sold his strongest attack, he beat him in less than a minute.

Explain to me how advanced CoC Zoro vs King is not a mid diff?
You don't trust me? Lemme ask people who are not even Zoro fans.

What difficulty is fresh Advanced CoC Zoro vs King portrayed as?
@MarineHQ62 @Sentinel @comrade @Mr. Anderson

No, if it doesn't actually happen, then Oda simply decided to scrap it. This doesn't actually resemble Ryuma beheading the dragon.
if you look at the draw the dragon is beheaded in the image. the panel is a reference to the panel oda attacked kaido and the beheading is a reference to ryuma beheading a dragon in the past and the editor note makes clear we will notice it.

Any Ryuma parallel must have people that witness it. Otherwise, it is meaningless.
a giant fire dragon outside onigashima flying over the capital will probably be seen by most people on the ground

Marco already failed to counter weaker flames.

The AP behind the attack matters as well as the force.

The total AP of Imperial Flames requires Undying Thistle to block.

The total AP of Imperial Dragon Flames is much greater. It's not just fire, it's fire + Ryuo.
I wouldn't say failed. Getting pushed back with a lil scratch does not mean he failed to counter it.

The AP behind Imperial Flame didn't look like the main problem it was the lethality of the element and I'd argue Marco can fly out of the way when Zoro can even dodge it with not so great mobility.

It is where he is right now.

end of wano:
Luffy Yonko Level
Zoro YC1
Sanji YC2
….

most classic and most repeated way of growing in literally every kind of story.
It is where Kidd is right now

End of Wano:
Kidd Gifter level
Law Headliner level

Most classic and repeated way of how every dollar tree side character is treated.

It is pathetic pantheos it is fucing pathetic.
Was Kaido YC1 level here?

If not than explain to me how Advanced CoC Zoro vs King was a bigger challenge than this?

Whew i m tired after reading so much comments and different manga /manhwa
I have reached to the conclusion
Only strength does not define outcome of a battle and outcome of a battle doesn't define an individuals strength

Yonko Linlin can’t defeat Zoro and Zoro beat King mid diff.

holy fucking shit. Seriously dude, please tell me you are just trolling. How can you take yourself any kind of serious?
**** even biggest of Zoro haters on this forum are saying Zoro demolished King low or mid diff once he got CoC and they are instead downplaying King. I can respect that than this where you are down right lying or showing that you are incapable of reading.

Let me reiterate to you and if please for once in your life try not to me biased.
Once Zoro got CoC
-He defeated Fresh King with no damage in less than a minute
-Broke his mask
-King landed Zero damage to Zoro
-Zoro destroyed his biggest attack
-Zoro ne shot him.

How was that not a mid diff fight? Tell me what is a mid diff fight?

Shit **** what manga is this guy reading.
After Zoro unlocked advanced conqueror's Haki he literally bullied King
He told king he is going to die and then defeated him with one proper hit.
He no sold his strongest attack, he beat him in less than a minute.

Explain to me how advanced CoC Zoro vs King is not a mid diff?
You don't trust me? Lemme ask people who are not even Zoro fans.

What difficulty is fresh Advanced CoC Zoro vs King portrayed as?
@MarineHQ62 @Sentinel @comrade @Mr. Anderson
Mid diff. Overall this fight was a High diff as a PU was required to win. All depends on how people rank PU in terms of difficulty.

Zoro's Top Tier

Correction:

1) Luffy and Zoro are partners.
2) You keep saying Kid is Luffy's Vegeta, but actually Zoro is Luffy's Vegeta. Doesn't matter what Kid does in this arc, he is, and will be weaker than Zoro.
Luffy is partners with all of his crewmates, doesn't mean they are his equal.

Zoro is not Luffy's antagonist and never has been, there is no such thing as Luffy's Vegeta.
Vegeta was initially hyped as a world ending threat, then over a long period he went through times when he was vastly inferior and matched himself against Goku in frustration, no such dynamic in One Piece, Luffy saved Zoro and converted him to an ally almost instantly. Zoro has always fought subordinates as his main fight for the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.