What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think most people would agree that King > Katakuri.
At what difficulty will king beat katakuri at?
Unmasked King?

He mid diffs. Katakuri can't hurt him at all, and his Imperial Dragon Flames demolishes everything. His speed form, would also give Katakauri problems.

This has been deconfirmed now that we know base is King’s strongest form.
No, Unmasked King is King's strongest form.

It's Unmasked King >> Damaged Mask King >> Full Mask King.

Full Mask King:
  • Zoan and Base only.
  • No haki
  • No named sword techniques
  • Imperial Flames

Damaged Mask King:
  • He uses all three forms
  • Much stronger attacks:
    • Wind Scythes
    • Imperial Archer
    • Tempura Udon
    • Imperial Twin Blades
  • He uses Hardening on his swords
  • He went from stalemating Zoro to overwhelming Zoro in CQC

Unmasked King
  • Hyperspeed mode
  • Imperial Dragon Flames
    • As hot as magma
    • Created by combining his fire with Ryuo

Marco fought Full Mask King.

Unmasked King molests Marco. He blitzes him in hyperspeed mode and shreds him in CQC with his Ryuo + hardened sword attacks.

He also has his Imperial Dragon Flames if needed.

You're trying to ignore that King's performance vs Zoro changed in proportion to how much damage his mask took not what form he was in.

Rooftop Zoro did just fine against Full Mask Base King, but would lose to Unmasked King.

It is where he is right now.

end of wano:
Luffy Yonko Level
Zoro YC1
Sanji YC2
….

most classic and most repeated way of growing in literally every kind of story.
Of course it's their positions, but it's not a level, for example i believe shank's commaders being way stronger than other YC... now zoro and sanji are that type of commanders, like shank's commanders, being hyped by the marines alongside the yonkos, oda did it on purpose

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It is where Kidd is right now

End of Wano:
Kidd Gifter level
Law Headliner level

Most classic and repeated way of how every dollar tree side character is treated.

It is pathetic pantheos it is fucing pathetic.
Was Kaido YC1 level here?

If not than explain to me how Advanced CoC Zoro vs King was a bigger challenge than this?
For example because he needed to know the weakness of king, fought king now longer time, which was also fighting even before longer etc. pp..
King was not one shot or mid diff, zoro was pushed to his borders again, that’s why he could unlock AdCoC now.

Funfact:
While Kaido there one shots Luffy, Kaido couldn’t do the same with Kid even before. Since Hawkins explains that Kid and Killer had a longer fight against Kaido.

For example because he needed to know the weakness of king, fought king now longer time, which was also fighting even before longer etc. pp..
King was not one shot or mid diff, zoro was pushed to his borders again, that’s why he could unlock AdCoC now.

Funfact:
While Kaido there one shots Luffy, Kaido couldn’t do the same with Kid even before. Since Hawkins explains that Kid and Killer had a longer fight against Kaido.
Yes Killer>>>Luffy

Funfact:
shishios point was adCoC zoro. so he is excluding the fighting before that point to say it was mid diff. and well, the other people chiming in saying mid diff were also considering this.

Shit **** what manga is this guy reading.
After Zoro unlocked advanced conqueror's Haki he literally bullied King
He told king he is going to die and then defeated him with one proper hit.
He no sold his strongest attack, he beat him in less than a minute.

Explain to me how advanced CoC Zoro vs King is not a mid diff?
You don't trust me? Lemme ask people who are not even Zoro fans.

What difficulty is fresh Advanced CoC Zoro vs King portrayed as?
@MarineHQ62 @Sentinel @comrade @Mr. Anderson
@Pantheos

Shit **** what manga is this guy reading.
After Zoro unlocked advanced conqueror's Haki he literally bullied King
He told king he is going to die and then defeated him with one proper hit.
He no sold his strongest attack, he beat him in less than a minute.

Explain to me how advanced CoC Zoro vs King is not a mid diff?
You don't trust me? Lemme ask people who are not even Zoro fans.

What difficulty is fresh Advanced CoC Zoro vs King portrayed as?
@MarineHQ62 @Sentinel @comrade @Mr. Anderson
After Zoro and Sanji got their final powerups‚ they seemed to mid-dif King and Queen. I am not sure I like this. I would have preferred it went for a bit like how it went between Luffy and Katakuri after Luffy went Snakeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.