What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King doesn't land any attacks this chapter.
But his slower form was landing attacks fine before this chapter.

• He tanked a Haoshoku Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Kaido.
  • He could counter attack and land Injection Shot on Kaido.
  • He reacted to several attacks from the Yonkou.

So I think his basic physical abilities rose considerably.

but overall he is staying the same
His Devil Fruit mastery has improved significantly:
  • He's Awakened now.
  • He gained a new defensive technique in Curtain.

Make it swift, make it long, make it whatever. Your fantasy spoiler still syas, the promise was unfulfilled.

And no, he didn't make the cook obey. Your fantasy spoiler make it looks like he begged the cook to the extenet that he even need to call the cook by his name. Something that he never even do.

But yeah, keep on defending your fantasy spoiler.

That's where you zorotards are great right? Making fantasy?
Oh, did I touch a nerve? :gokulaugh:

Not my fault if Zoro can no diff Cook with his words alone. :willsmith:

BTW the Sanji kick looks savage as fuck
At this point i believe Oda has become totally incapable of highlighting Sanji's strength or how cool his fighting style is.

IJ looks identical to DJ, the last combo did no damage do the surrounding area and the oiran didn't even react to Queen being kicked that far.
He doesn't appear as strong as he is.
Not even comparable to Zoro vs King, the best fight in Wano by a long long margin.

It would be absolutely silly if at least Kaido wasn't an awakened Zoan. I mean, an entire pirate crew that is called the Beast pirates and not a single pirate Zoan is awakened?
Probably what it's being saved for.

Oda probably wanted a unique gimmick for Kaido. Giving him either a 4th form (if the original Zoan Awakening is retconned) or insane recovery is probably something he needed to truly differentiate Kaido from the rest.

My guess is it'll it'll retconned to make it more interesting to the reader. He turned hybrid very early and so far that's all we really know about the fight so far. But very clearly he swing to show off new techniques etc anyway

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Don't have the panel available rn but despite Marco using the same defence against King Kizaru still put several holes on his body.
Marco's defence wasn't breached at all after taking King's punch.

- Versus Kizaru Marco was at 100% stamina whereas he just ran out of stamina when blocking King.

The difference is huge.
Not really, but I'm not claiming that Imperial Flame ~ Borsalino's sacred jewels technique.

This isn't true. Magma is Magma. Akainu's lethality remains the same whether he uses a no named magma infused punch or Dai funka.
Marco blocking it, again, at near full stamina is prove that he can withstand that heat without any issue thus King's Imperial Flame can be blocked by him.
Marco's best defensive feat against King is blocking Imperial Flame.

King creates the magma by combining his fire with his Ryuo, so it's not just fire that resembles magma.

Canonically he holds an advantage against Fire as seen against Prometheus. King however holds the very same advantage as his race controls and manipulates fire at will.

There's no indication that any Flame of King bar those he used this chapter are any different from the flames of Prometheus or Sanji's.
King's Imperial Flames were canonically not overwhelmed by Marco's Phoenix Flames. So that advantage simply does not exist against Imperial Flames.

It isn't, stating the opossite is actually. Besides, the punch was stopped in its tracks by a low stamina Marco so high end fire techniques are required to breach it anyways.
Tempura Udon probably breaches it.

The magma attacks also breach it.

It's well within Judge's capabilities to sweeten the pot and throw in the Germa tech on top of it.

But at the very end of WCI, Big Mom asked one simple question, while singing a song about "Soul Pocus", before WCI ended for good....

That my friend, is what we call context.....

I've been saying this was how Germa and the Sun Pirates were going to escape WCI, ever since that chapter hit, because of this exact scene.

The fact that Jinbei showed up on Wano, perfectly fine with no type of injuries strengthened my suspicion, and now that we see Germa sailing away from WCI, perfectly fine, with not a single BM ship in pursuit of them, pretty much solidifies it.
She literally yells at Jinbe in Wano for destroying her ships. They did not get their life taken from them. The Fishman destroyed the ships, everyone escaped. The end

Status
Not open for further replies.