What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Most conscious and honest people I see know Zoro is stronger, but the difference between them is 2200 vs 2180, it's the number that Oda rubbed in our face and he fulfills that dynamic to this day. Believing that Zoro is on a different level than Sanji is a limitless level of dishonesty
Where's sanjis acoc ?

People really don't get it. Even if Queen was 25-50 percent weaker than King (Which I doubt) Sanji had a MUCH easier time defeating Queen, than Zoro had defeating King. This means Sanji's cap is not at YC2 tier, as he'd need to be comfortably stronger than Queen to defeat him that easily. This places Sanji closer to Zoro/King, than it does to Queen.

If Sanji struggled equally or more against Queen, that would mean his gap between Zoro/King is larger, but he didn't struggle even half as much.

I swear, this is such an unconventional way that Oda has gone about this arc. Normally Sanji and Zoro's battles conclude as the last battles before Luffy's battle begins, and there are no others. But here we still have a plethora of fights that are still up to be concluded.

Plus the citizens of Wano STILL don't know they are in danger....

So either Oda decided to really switch up his formula for this arc, which is weird that he would do this now of all times, or the true grand finale really hasn't even begun yet.

Fishman Island, Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Zou, WCI..... All had Country wide exterminating threats. But here we are in Wano. With two Yonkos. And the biggest threat looming is for a single city, that the people haven't even noticed it yet.....

Something is up....
Post automatically merged:

In regards to him using Enma? Yes.
Those "fights" are quite frankly irrelevant. First it was Apoo vs. Drake. Now it's Apoo and Drake vs. CP0.

These are more plot based quadrilles than actual fights.

It was a direct reply to say such a thing could never happen to Zoro.
I didn't say Sanji couldn't get bad portrayal, though Sanji did smash blackteeth in revenge already (who only got an opportunity due to Sanji's chivalry), while being restrained.

Apoo is still standing even after Zoro's 2vs1 sneak attack against him, no one is immune to looking shit, including Zoro.
Are you seriously comparin Apoo to fodders like Blacktooth lmao

Apoo have decent durability and endurance
Mf tank Punk Gibson , Lion song and Drakes Zoan Attackd

Feats and Portrayal alone . Apoo aint no scrub

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
People really don't get it. Even if Queen was 25-50 percent weaker than King (Which I doubt) Sanji had a MUCH easier time defeating Queen, than Zoro had defeating King. This means Sanji's cap is not at YC2 tier, as he'd need to be comfortably stronger than Queen to defeat him that easily. This places Sanji closer to Zoro/King, than it does to Queen.

If Sanji struggled equally or more against Queen, that would mean his gap between Zoro/King is larger, but he didn't doesn't even half as much.
Sanji would have lost if not for the ho distracting queen and sanji sneaking him. And he fainted. He not even clearly above queen

If Sanji struggled equally or more against Queen, that would mean his gap between Zoro/King is larger, but he didn't struggle even half as much.
Lol no
Sanji passed out
Zoro low diffed him with CoC
King got obliterated in every way possible and Zoro is more worried about Enma than King
Sanji still doesn't have means to beat him
Zoroo >>>> King >>>>> Sanji > Queen

you kinda forgot he mentioned feats too.

and well, zoro being comfortably above sanji was always shown through feats and portrayal throughout the entire manga. only a small insane portion of sanji fans say otherwise.
And what of Sanji feats. He mid diffed a yc2 while Zoro was struggling before he learned the weakness, high diff at least.

Only thing Zoro has over Sanji is CoC but CoC doesn't make a great fighter, King and Marco does not have it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This idea was first shared to me by @Gol D. Roger but I'll put it in the form of a proper argument.

Whenever Zoro uses CoC coating, you see that distinct CoC trail and the smoke emanating off of his swords.

And in all the other panels of chapter 1035
But look at this panel.
We can clearly see that it lacks the two things which are constantly present when Zoro uses Advanced Conquerors Haki in this very chapter - the ensuing haki trail on his swords and the smoke on his swords. Whatever it might be, it surely isn't Advanced Conquerors.

Also note how you see lightning go on both sides and not just on one side and the distinct importance given to both Zoro's and King's eyes before the clash.

Where have we seen this before?

What are the chances Zoro just broke out of King's sword's trick mechanism using physical strength and had a basic Conquerors Haki clash with King right there? The next panel, both Zoro and King are pushed back by the wave due to lack of footing.

Did Oda intend to confirm King as a Conquerors Haki user with this? After all the talk about Kingly ambitions.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Patryipe @Cinera @Van @Aknolagon @General Duke Hyuo @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Tejas etc..

you kinda forgot he mentioned feats too.

and well, zoro being comfortably above sanji was always shown through feats and portrayal throughout the entire manga. only a small insane portion of sanji fans say otherwise.
Kaku/Jyabura
and
King/Queen

Having direct numerical comparisons very close against each other and being some of their most important fights that happen in parallel is a very close portrayal moment.

Making Zoro/Sanji's bounty 10 mill apart is a very close portrayal moment
Making them have a constant rivalry, is a very close portrayal theme.

Now you can pull out counter examples and mention that Zoro's goal is to be WSS, but from an on panel fight perspective, when both are at their peaks, in the same arc, they are portrayed side by side as Luffy's Right and Left hands fighting the next two strongest guys (both of whom are well below the guy Luffy fights).

Sanji hasn't had a serious 1vs1 in fair conditions against an opponent his level since the time skip until now, that made you underestimate him for some reason.

Oda literally recycled the Kaku/Jabra fights and we're still having arguments about close Zoro/Sanji King/Queen are.

Lol no
Sanji passed out
Zoro low diffed him with CoC
King got obliterated in every way possible and Zoro is more worried about Enma than King
Sanji still doesn't have means to beat him
Zoroo >>>> King >>>>> Sanji > Queen
That's not how that works. And this is the second time this has happened, with the first being Sanji defeating Jabra much more easily than Zoro defeated Kaku.

There is still somewhat of a gap between Zoro and Sanji, but not as big as you guys are making it out to be.

I swear, this is such an unconventional way that Oda has gone about this arc. Normally Sanji and Zoro's battles conclude as the last battles before Luffy's battle begins, and there are no others. But here we still have a plethora of fights that are still up to be concluded.

Plus the citizens of Wano STILL don't know they are in danger....

So either Oda decided to really switch up his formula for this arc, which is weird that he would do this now of all times, or the true grand finale really hasn't even begun yet.

Fishman Island, Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Zou, WCI..... All had Country wide exterminating threats. But here we are in Wano. With two Yonkos. And the biggest threat looming is for a single city, that the people haven't even noticed it yet.....

Something is up....
Post automatically merged:

In regards to him using Enma? Yes.
Tbh, in hindsight it's ultimately not THAT surprising.

For example, after Zoro beat Kaku, Franky and Usopp still rescued Robin and beat Spandam. Tons of captain level fodder was fought at that point. We just happen to have way more moving pieces. Add CP-0, Numbers or BMP (?) And it's kind of the same thing when dealing with Orochi or Fuku or Onigashima.

The fight with Kaido/BM are going to be long as hell, it's appropriate Oda left some additional enemies to be dealt with because of that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

sanji had his life saved by judge's sperm midfight but go on

King and Marco does not have it.
well this is baseless.

And what of Sanji feats. He mid diffed a yc2 while Zoro was struggling before he learned the weakness, high diff at least.
what weakness? he learned how kings ability works, there is no weakness. the main problem was zoro holding back because of enma.

are people even reading this fucking manga? i know this manga sucks, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.