What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This idea was first shared to me by @Gol D. Roger but I'll put it in the form of a proper argument.

Whenever Zoro uses CoC coating, you see that distinct CoC trail and the smoke emanating off of his swords.

And in all the other panels of chapter 1035
But look at this panel.
We can clearly see that it lacks the two things which are constantly present when Zoro uses Advanced Conquerors Haki in this very chapter - the ensuing haki trail on his swords and the smoke on his swords. Whatever it might be, it surely isn't Advanced Conquerors.

Also note how you see lightning go on both sides and not just on one side and the distinct importance given to both Zoro's and King's eyes before the clash.

Where have we seen this before?

What are the chances Zoro just broke out of King's sword's trick mechanism using physical strength and had a basic Conquerors Haki clash with King right there? The next panel, both Zoro and King are pushed back by the wave due to lack of footing.

Did Oda intend to confirm King as a Conquerors Haki user with this? After all the talk about Kingly ambitions.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Patryipe @Cinera @Van @Aknolagon @General Duke Hyuo @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Tejas etc..
At this point CoC without advanced CoC is useless. If King had ACoC he'd have used it, since he didn't he doesn't have CoC at all. Zoro probably used a haki barrier there to protect his swords from King.

2200 vs 2180 is measuring physical ability only, are you really trying to use that when we know how important other factors are like Haki, DF, science etc with HAKI being the most important power attribute in this series? Lol

ofc they are using this. they have to cling to this to keep the narrative going. its called being desperate af
Post automatically merged:

This is pathetic cope, and shows you have no moral integrity to argue from good faith.
the truth shows i have no moral integrity. interesting. clown

This idea was first shared to me by @Gol D. Roger but I'll put it in the form of a proper argument.

Whenever Zoro uses CoC coating, you see that distinct CoC trail and the smoke emanating off of his swords.

But look at this panel.
We can clearly see that it lacks the two things which are constantly present when Zoro uses Advanced Conquerors Haki in this very chapter - the ensuing haki trail on his swords and the smoke on his swords. Whatever it might be, it surely isn't Advanced Conquerors.

Also note how you see lightning go on both sides and not just on one side and the distinct importance given to both Zoro's and King's eyes before the clash.

What are the chances Zoro just broke out of King's sword's trick mechanism using physical strength and had a basic Conquerors Haki clash with King right there? The next panel, both Zoro and King are pushed back by the wave due to lack of footing.

Did Oda intend to confirm King as a Conquerors Haki user with this? After all the talk about Kingly ambitions.

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Patryipe @Cinera @Van @Aknolagon @General Duke Hyuo @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Tejas etc..
I think the main thing that was featured in the Luffy and Kata clash is missing here, the line between them signifying the clash. This just looks like Zoro used CoC himself

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
perhaps Zoro was just using basic CoC

but if King really was using CoC, Oda could have made it a lot more clear
Agreed, that panel is super unclear.

At this point CoC without advanced CoC is useless. If King had ACoC he'd have used it, since he didn't he doesn't have CoC at all. Zoro probably used a haki barrier there to protect his swords from King.
I'm not saying Zoro and King clashed with ACoC. My point is regarding that panel being indication that King is a Conqueror with basic CoC. He can't coat it on his attacks though.

People really don't get it. Even if Queen was 25-50 percent weaker than King (Which I doubt) Sanji had a MUCH easier time defeating Queen, than Zoro had defeating King. This means Sanji's cap is not at YC2 tier, as he'd need to be comfortably stronger than Queen to defeat him that easily. This places Sanji closer to Zoro/King, than it does to Queen.

If Sanji struggled equally or more against Queen, that would mean his gap between Zoro/King is larger, but he didn't struggle even half as much.
Hard disagree. Zoro took no damage in this last chapter. Sanji also effectively lost his fight before his PU.

But look at this panel.

So are Zoro and King being pushed back because of the clash (which I don't think we've ever seen happen) or did the push off each other first and then clashed their CoC against each other. But yh it does look exactly like what Luffy and Katakuri did

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think the main thing that was featured in the Luffy and Kata clash is missing here, the line between them signifying the clash. This just looks like Zoro used CoC himself
You do see the line, it is just broken in the middle thanks to the proximity.

If Zoro alone used Conquerors, the pushback won't be in two directions.

Shit **** what manga is this guy reading.
After Zoro unlocked advanced conqueror's Haki he literally bullied King
He told king he is going to die and then defeated him with one proper hit.
He no sold his strongest attack, he beat him in less than a minute.

Explain to me how advanced CoC Zoro vs King is not a mid diff?
You don't trust me? Lemme ask people who are not even Zoro fans.

What difficulty is fresh Advanced CoC Zoro vs King portrayed as?
@MarineHQ62 @Sentinel @comrade @Mr. Anderson
Keeping it straight forward. Its mid diff. Surpassed King completely after unlocking ACoC

no. the numerical value we got for kaku/jyabura was one-dimensional and only about physical stats, not actual fighting capabilities.

zoro almost always faces the stronger opponent. zoro defeated the main antagonist in his introduction arc. Sanji lost to the number 2 antagonist of his introduction arc.

there is no fucking rivalry between sanji and zoro, thats is madeup nonsense by salty sanji fans that cant get over zoro being above him. i dont fucking care, i like both characters, and me liking characters or not shouldnt have any bearing on power level discussions anyway.

if you seriously think zoro wasnt always shown to be superior to sanji, then i dont even know what manga you are reading.
Zoro hype brought back Lenos7 or it was noodle:funky:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So are Zoro and King being pushed back because of the clash (which I don't think we've ever seen happen) or did the push off each other first and then clashed their CoC against each other. But yh it does look exactly like what Luffy and Katakuri did
It's not clear but one can make the argument that Zoro broke out of the trap mechanism using just physical strength and then briefly clashed with King using Basic CoC. It was abruptly ended and both were pushed back due to bad footing.

Sanji’s dream isn’t strength-inclined. He doesn’t need to be as strong as Zoro and he never will be, but he DOES needs to be strong enough to be Luffy’s second pillar of support against any opponent Luffy faces. And soon enough it’ll be the Navy and the WG itself, not just pirate crews. It’s why I find it just as asinine to say Zoro would stomp Sanji as it is to say that Zoro and Sanji are dead even, neither are true.

With that out of the way, I’ll say that the discrepancies between how people scale the difficulty of fights in this case is largely down to whether you consider the fight in its entirety or only after the power-up. Once Zoro and Sanji got their AP boosts they pieced up King and Queen like scraps of paper, but up until then they were getting either ragdolled or squeezed like some toothpaste. If you consider their entire fights then I can’t see them being any lower than high/extreme diff fights, but if you cut it off at the points where their title fights began then sure I guess you could say they mid diffed them.

It doesn’t really matter, they’ll be fighting Admirals soon anyway and then we’ll forget all about these fights lol

Status
Not open for further replies.