What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was still delivered with the same intent, an attacked aimed at a fodder according to you. Dont pick and choose which is which.
Yeah but Mihawk was still switching between how much power he adds. I seriously don't think that slash Daz Bones blocked was same level as Iceberg slash considering it is much stronger than ISDS.

The more I look at it, it does look like Zoro shoot a Kamehameha wave from his swords, holy shit

I dont mind it though. I can go further back to Whiskey Peak to prove Luffy = Zoro 😂😂
Wish theres a deeper interaction between King and Zoro after this tho. Them both edgy bois should have lil bro moment at least :shocking:

I guess Zoro future improvement with Enma will be being able to use nonchalantly like Oden.

He mentions in 1033 how Oden was even able to use enma without any problem .

We know Oden used the sword without any problem so Zoro still has to reach this point.
I wont use that solely as a guage of how strong they were
oden had much more time to understand the blade
oden was using it without restraint as a teenager but one would be foolish to think that oden > this zoro.

based on portrayal tho it seems oden was a close match for kaido
put simply anyone stronger than oden is someone strong enough to have a chance at beating kaido 1v1. zoro is certainly not at that lvl atm, but no doubt his ceiling reaches that easily.
Post automatically merged:

Anime spoiled it
Zoro said he gonna do it
when did they spoil it lol

In the manga zoro didnt said he gonna do it after hitetsu told him
In the anime zoro said he gonna do it

I wont use that solely as a guage of how strong they were
oden had much more time to understand the blade
oden was using it without restraint as a teenager but one would be foolish to think that oden > this zoro.

based on portrayal tho it seems oden was a close match for kaido
put simply anyone stronger than oden is someone strong enough to have a chance at beating kaido 1v1. zoro is certainly not at that lvl atm, but no doubt his ceiling reaches that easily.

when did they spoil it lol
Shhh enma becomes black in wano
No need to be scared

Ivankov is above many lvl 6 prisoner so no he didn't deserve lvl 5
Who is below Ivankov here?
- Shiryu
- Ace
- Croc
- Jinbei
- Doflamingo
- 4 BB pirates

King and Queen are on the same lvl

rivals with a close bounty and spent the entire arc together literally sharing the same role, then their fights proceeded back to back until the end

there's no argument to be made against this
Come on, How could Queen impress you with all those pathetic Germa attacks? How could you compare Niji's shitty attack to King's attacks? That fatass had Stealthblack powers, but his weight gives up his locations, thats how useless he is.

Zoro even didnt pay attention to this clown before:

Marco after fighting both of them, "Izo, do you believe in Gods?" You know who he was talking about, right? Even in this spoilers, Kaido calls him the right hand man. Zoro needed AdCoC, which only a handful of the very strongest can use, to beat King.
yep :finally:
By the way, I never ask your opinion about the next role for Zoro in Onigashima?
What will come next?
I like Celestial's speculation =>
This isn't the end for Zoro. I feel he has one or two massive moments yet to happen, which will probably come right as his time limit runs out.

Not really sure how it would happen, but I did make a speculation that it would be insane if Onigashima really did blow up, and Zoro cuts the blast saving everyone, kind of like how Kinemon did with Smiley on Punk Hazard. That would be pretty insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.