What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Bullshit. To increase his AP would imply that Emma is adding to his haki in the first place. It isn't. Therefore it isn't increasing his AP. What it was doing was cutting or using more cutting force that zoro himself did not want to use to cut an object which is why he had to stabilize his own haki more when using Emma.

The moment he decided to stop doing so and instead deliberately feed haki into all of his blades this issue was semi resolved. Why? Because Emma doesn't need to pull tons of haki out of zoro if he is already pushing said haki out to all of his blades and attacks evenly
What's more powerful a water faucet or a Waterfall?

Nah my question is how the fuck he teleported behind the dragon after slicing it
The more i see the small panel of black streak slicing King's flame dragon before the 2-page spread, the more i think that its not a ranged attack anymore, but instead Zoro is actually in the front of the trail (like Kaidou's Thunder Bagua) and keep moving forward, slicing the flame dragon along as he move, and finally arrives at King and directly slashing him. Thats why at the last panel, Zoro had arrived at King.

I wont use that solely as a guage of how strong they were
oden had much more time to understand the blade
oden was using it without restraint as a teenager but one would be foolish to think that oden > this zoro.

based on portrayal tho it seems oden was a close match for kaido
put simply anyone stronger than oden is someone strong enough to have a chance at beating kaido 1v1. zoro is certainly not at that lvl atm, but no doubt his ceiling reaches that easily.
Post automatically merged:

when did they spoil it lol
Oh I never said Zoro > oden in general I just mentioned how Zoro is yet to hit that level of mastery with Enma.

You know no drawback or worries of its haki draining.

We have Zoro improving and using Enma without repercussions then turning Enma black

A lot of road to cover.

In the manga zoro didnt said he gonna do it after hitetsu told him
In the anime zoro said he gonna do it
Post automatically merged:

Shhh enma becomes black in wano
No need to be scared
am not afraid at all
:milaugh:
I just think its harder to do and when zoro does it
he should be at a level where he is fighting a top tier opponent.

@Celestial D. Dragon you can clearly see killer would have been of little aid here
zoro and sanji pus put them above their opponents by a decent margin
luffy's a lot of the time leave him just a little above at best.
I still have hope that he'll get some huge shine in one way or another before Wano concludes. Something Oda does that can show he truly deserved to belong on that rooftop.

The more i see the small panel of black streak slicing King's flame dragon before the 2-page spread, the more i think that its not a ranged attack anymore, but instead Zoro is actually in the front of the trail (like Kaidou's Thunder Bagua) and keep moving forward, slicing the flame dragon along as he move, and finally arrives at King and directly slashing him. Thats why at the last panel, Zoro had arrived at King.
Looks like a Haki Hame Ha to me the way panel is drawn with King bending and like some bomb dropped on him.

I thought he deconfirmed that in an SBS? Though to be fair he only said that Ushimaru wasn't his father.

How do you think that plotline will come about if it's still on the table?
Ushi being Zoro's grandpa or uncle, teasing another plot with Zoro's parents that will take 5 years to be resolved.
The Shimotsuki clan is over 400 years old, has connections with the Rev army, i think the endgame will have lots of Zoro content.

Status
Not open for further replies.