Not open for further replies.
Who is below Ivankov here?
- Shiryu
- Ace
- Croc
- Jinbei
- Doflamingo
- 4 BB pirates

Come on, How could Queen impress you with all those pathetic Germa attacks? How could you compare Niji's shitty attack to King's attacks? That fatass had Stealthblack powers, but his weight gives up his locations, thats how useless he is.

Zoro even didnt pay attention to this clown before:

Marco after fighting both of them, "Izo, do you believe in Gods?" You know who he was talking about, right? Even in this spoilers, Kaido calls him the right hand man. Zoro needed AdCoC, which only a handful of the very strongest can use, to beat King.

I like Celestial's speculation =>
I am pretty sure he actually doesn't believe that.

Honestly, it feels like Blackening his blades should come either right before Mihawk, or during his fight with Mihawk. That does seem to be Mihawks crowning achievement after all, and the narrative fits the best with his character.
Not gonna happen
People also said coc against shanks or bb
Happened against kaido
Zoro will have all 3 blades black not much time left
And enma makes the most sense to turn black in wano

Come on, How could Queen impress you with all those pathetic Germa attacks?
Ivankov definitely deserved to be on lvl 6 and I know you know that , the WG merely underestimated him just like Mr2

Queen have good feats, and King didn't show anything outside of Queen league, King only look impressive because supposedly he's doing okay against Zolo who is "top tier" lol but if we use that logic there's no argument that can be made for Queen to be close to him , very flawed reasoning here, especially when you just ignore their portrayal all together and focus on two words Marco mentioned only because Oda decided to reveal some stuff about King and before then King barely appeared while we knew a lot about Queen

have anything in mind?
imo should have fought jack
only one who didnt seem to get a pu out of the 5
Maybe do something against one of the CP-0 agents, or even perhaps one of the Big Mom pirates if they ever come back into the picture. The Kid pirates did have some beef with Big Mom at one point, so it would be interesting if it maybe pertained to Killer and one of the Big Mom pirates.

Maybe do something against one of the CP-0 agents, or even perhaps one of the Big Mom pirates if they ever come back into the picture. The Kid pirates did have some beef with Big Mom at one point, so it would be interesting if it maybe pertained to Killer and one of the Big Mom pirates.
shady said smoothie but I just cant see the possibility of another 1v1 for him.
am afraid I believe he was on the rooftop because he is the strongest sn after those 4
not because he is necessarily as strong as some of them are .

Status
Not open for further replies.