What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh:
It looks like I created another Butthurt troll that cries with my name like a fangirl here. :suresure:

Look what your Lolo says Troll;

Lolo: ''I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!
---

Lolo: "Hah... Hah...
I don't have much time...
If the fight lasts any longer, my sword can kill me!!"

''

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo is still too weak in comparison with Oden, what do you say to that troll Lolo fanboys?

Lolo fans like you didn't only say retarded things like CoC was useless in top tier battles you troll, they also said Lolo was going to easily beat King, but he was forced to use his full power by making his own sword steal his life. :gokulaugh:

Now we know why weak mihawk is scared to fight, he wouldn't want his sword steal his life against Vista, Jozu or Crocodile :suresure:

It means you have retarded takes as you can't understand even Lolo in East Blue make mihawk sweat :suresure: That's how weak mihawk is, being scared of East Blue Lolo and Pre-TS Lolo when he beats baboons.

:suresure:
Retard take as usual from comrade.

Lolo admitted he didn't have much time against King, and he is going to die if he kept using CoC you troll.

Let's see comrade's retarded post history;

Retarded takes from troll comrade as usual and he gets destroyed by me. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Erkan was here :crazwhat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Actually this attack was with Adv CoC too, you can see the huge black lightning coming from the ground, meaning Zoro moment when he cut King. King took two adv CoC clashes, that is actually pretty great in terms of fact that he took many strong attacks since the raid start.
Ofcourse yeah.

He took two ACoC attacks without the flame on his back, his least durable form. King's a beast in terms of durability - whether the flames are active or inactive.

I do wonder what the hell is Oda planning for King now that he got fucked up pretty badly. If the Marines/CP0 capture him he doesn't go to ID, but back in a lab. Seems like a pretty dark future for a guy that already had that experienced and got his entire race obliterated.

Maybe he sticks together with Queen who will give him cybernetic implants, like Frieza after Namek. But then what? Do they play cards until they kick the bucket in some random place?

Really curious about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.