What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder what the hell is Oda planning for King now that he got fucked up pretty badly. If the Marines/CP0 capture him he doesn't go to ID, but back in a lab. Seems like a pretty dark future for a guy that already had that experienced and got his entire race obliterated.

Maybe he sticks together with Queen who will give him cybernetic implants, like Frieza after Namek. But then what? Do they play cards until they kick the bucket in some random place?

Really curious about this.
King becomes zoro s rhm

All right, time to clear up the confusion about whole advanced coc thing.

Kadio say only handful of strongest can use advanced coc. There are no two strongest in as strongest is single term. Kadio say like Yamato, luffy, oden whitebeard, Roger are strong and they can use advanced coc.

But kadio does not say all strongest can use advanced coc.

King and Garp are good example of strongest people without having coc , let alone advanced coc.

Zoro is exceptional rule of vivre card didnt reveal zoro has coc. Garp, Akainu don’t have coc. Sengoku has coc. I doubt oda will change Garp information that he has coc. King vivre card don’t have coc.

King feats >>>> Yamato feats as manga facts.

Thank you taking my Ted talk

I do wonder what the hell is Oda planning for King now that he got fucked up pretty badly. If the Marines/CP0 capture him he doesn't go to ID, but back in a lab. Seems like a pretty dark future for a guy that already had that experienced and got his entire race obliterated.

Maybe he sticks together with Queen who will give him cybernetic implants, like Frieza after Namek. But then what? Do they play cards until they kick the bucket in some random place?

Me too, they are so far the one two members from Kaido who got defeated outside of Onigashima, the flying six and Jack lying in onigashima, King and Queen got send outside of Onigashima, they most like landing on wano.

Yeah. Oda built a plot on top of King's race.

- Queen talking about his race and telling Sanji to ask King himself why his race was annihilated
- Zoro asking what his race emodies, for the government paying so much for every info
- It being an ancient race from the Red Line that possibly stood in conflict with the WG

Would be questionable to throw this built up away.

@Chaves what do you think of yonko admirals now
I recall your a bit of what you argued after seeing them use adv coc.
I found the yonkous stronger because of advCoC, and I thought those with that power rule the world. That's what I thought until Yamato got advCoC, even though she was clearly weaker than an admiral. So I don't know what to think, let's wait and see

Me too, they are so far the one two members from Kaido who got defeated outside of Onigashima, the flying six and Jack lying in onigashima, King and Queen got send outside of Onigashima, they most like landing on wano.
Yeah. Oda built a plot on top of King's race.

- Queen talking about his race and telling Sanji to ask King himself why his race was annihilated
- Zoro asking what his race emodies, for the government paying so much for every info
- It being an ancient race from the Red Line that possibly stood in conflict with the WG

Would be questionable to throw this built up away.
Yeah, this is why I don't see him simply being locked up in a cell. And to send him back into a lab also seems kinda useless in terms of plot.

But I can't really think of a good alternative right now. We've got so little info about his past before the lab and the Lunarians, it's hard to speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.