What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw ifrit jambe hell memories equals ashura. Get your facts straight. New mutton shot sends yc2 20 ton Dino cyborg flying an island and a half away. And that's not even mentioning the plasma factor for the total ap.

Mouton shot is for enemies slightly higher than fodder imagine anti manners or collier strike like he did vs luffy

Hell memories post ifrit is gonna be scary
Zoro destroyed something far larger than Queen back in Dressrosa and he made no big deal out of it cause he knew it was nothing. Heck, even Elizabelo's punch sent plenty of rocks far larger than Queen and he made no big deal out of it. The fact that you kept making a big deal out of Ifrit Jambe would be funny if it were not so pathetic.

Going by Fishman Island, Zoro's equivalent of Hell's Memories is Rengoku Onigiri. Since IJ is a little stronger than HM, I guess I'll be generous and say IJ can (barely) equal Ul-Tora Gari.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Is Linlin gonna be warning Kaido about Raizo any time soon?
Post automatically merged:

So they can weaponize it, like every WG research, like they did with a LOGIA and MYTHICAL ZOAN fruit.

They want Arbel so bad they'd give ten fodder 100mil just for proof of seeing him. Jack's bounty paid off for that reason alone.
:milaugh:you used the logic G4 failing to hurt Kaido with blunt attacks due to lack of Ryuo
As argument for Zoro>G4 in AP

Now you saw that that logic was dumb
You now posting a scan where BM warns kaido about Enma lol not even Zoro

Retainers don't have enma so BM won't call their swords abnormal!

Keep posting more and more.
You sound desperate

King took mid tier moves "King has great endurance"
Kata was hit by g4 moves mostly the whole fight "kata has trash endurance, he can't tank Zoro or King attacks" lol

:myman: zoro mid moves > Luffy's high end moves
Zoro high end moves >>> Luffy's
Amazing AP that fails to bring kaido on the floor even as he cried about

Vista cant harm King and Mihawks sword isnt the type for disarming like King's sword is. Vista isnt weak by any means, King is just ridiculously broken.
Then how you know vista cant harm king ?

Saying milhawk sword is not for disarming is wrong statement. Milhawk broke the zoro broke which it count as disarm weapon. Every weapon have chance to disarm other weapons.

Vista is just much stronger than you think.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There's nothing but hate in Ndule's veins when it comes to Zoro and anyone who can threaten Kata.

King is both, so I get the mental gymnastics here
He's been on a roll lol. Nothing but top tier gems from Ndule for the past few days.

Apparently Zoro's an inbetweener now due to having ACoC but he's still going to fight his "YC milestone" in Shiryu, like Katakuri was for Luffy, next arc for some reason XDDD.

Zoro destroyed something far larger than Queen back in Dressrosa and he made no big deal out of it cause he knew it was nothing. Heck, even Elizabelo's punch sent plenty of rocks far larger than Queen and he made no big deal out of it. The fact that you kept making a big deal out of Ifrit Jambe would be funny if it were not so pathetic.

Going by Fishman Island, Zoro's equivalent of Hell's Memories is Rengoku Onigiri. Since IJ is a little stronger than HM, I guess I'll be generous and say IJ can (barely) equal Ul-Tora Gari.
They've never launched a yc2 an island and a half away keep crying

He was parraleled with jimbeis attack not zoros

Not King's fault that he had to fight a monster who permanently scarred Kaido and later got a powerup in AdCoC. Meanwhile, lazy bum Kuri lost to a scrub who got one shotted by base Kaido :shame:

Permanently scarred Kaido and then went on to get the ever living shit kicked out of him by a man 100 times weaker than Kaido. Then needed a magical sword to magically draw out his CoC just so he can stand a chance against an opponent with no CoC or top tier abilities of his own. :crazwhat:

:milaugh:you used the logic G4 failing to hurt Kaido with blunt attacks due to lack of Ryuo
As argument for Zoro>G4 in AP

Now you saw that that logic was dumb
You now posting a scan where BM warns kaido about Enma lol not even Zoro

Retainers don't have enma so BM won't call their swords abnormal!

Keep posting more and more.
You sound desperate

King took mid tier moves "King has great endurance"
Kata was hit by g4 moves mostly the whole fight "kata has trash endurance, he can't tank Zoro or King attacks" lol

:myman: zoro mid moves > Luffy's high end moves
Zoro high end moves >>> Luffy's
Amazing AP that fails to bring kaido on the floor even as he cried about
Any move King took in the fight against Zoro is superior to the total damage output of the 13 hits mochi merchant took from Luffy

There's nothing but hate in Ndule's veins when it comes to Zoro and anyone who can threaten Kata.

King is both, so I get the mental gymnastics here
Nobody threatens Kata from Ycs

I was sure no other YC will have CoC and advanced haki except Benn!
You guys thought King will have it... now all you have is "flames" hax :josad:

From "King has adcoa, ryuo, adcoc, coc, awakening,
Amazing fighting skills"

To "flames hax" which doesn't even let him to be both durable and fast at the same time

where is this translation? I took the last post in the other thread which is saying:
Here is the raw English Thank you @Nestor and also thank for translator for doing this

Also Shoutout to @Den_Den_Mushi for doing some stellar translating per usual as well

And is exactly what I have posted:

Z: I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!

K: So you do have an appropriate sense of the danger you're in.

Z: Although he seems to be of a special race, that doesn't matter to me. [unclear] I've trained enough. King of Hell: Santoryuu

King: !

King: Don't get ahead of yourself... Kaido-san is the man who will become the Pirate King!

Kaido: At this rate the government will never let you go, Lunarian. I'm leaving this place to start my own crew! What will do, guinea pig?

King: Can you change the world?

Kaido: Only I can change it.

The experiments have escaped!

Kaido: What's your name?

King: Arbel.

Kaido: You're strong. Call yourself 'King'! Stay under my wing, I won't hand you over to anyone!

Kaido: From today onwards, you're my right hand! Worororo!

K: So it seems you understand how I operate now!

Z: That's right! Can you finally see it now!? Your own defeat!?

Z: Ooh! Why won't you receive my attacks? They're not supposed to work on you right? Or could it be that you're scared of my strikes!!

K: You can't compare to me as a living thing at all! (uses seibutsu, the word in Kaido's title)

K: Fufufu.

Z: That sort of thing you're saying... is what I hate the most!

K: You will remain in my memories as a mighty swordsman.

Z: I'll carve myself into your memories! Assuming you survive that is!

K: Oomori Karyuudon! (Lit: Protective Flame Dragon Emperor)

Z: King of Hell: Three Dragon Blades - 103 Emotions

Editor's note: A strike that can even tear apart a dragon!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Cause G4 wasn't strong enough at that point in time. It needed a haki boost to contend with Kaido. Zoro on the rooftop could contend with kaido just fine and needed another haki boost to kill Arbel.

"hasn't taken any G4 blows" don't lie to me or yourself :kobeha:

Amazing fighting skills"

To "flames hax" which doesn't even let him to be both durable and fast at the same time
Sanji easily threatens kata. You have to admit this. Come on ndule. Logically speaking sanjis at least a major threat pushing him extreme diff

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Amazing fighting skills"

The only one saying you need CoC to beat someone is you. It's your own fanfic parameters that protects you from having to seriously argue on Katakuri's behalf.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji easily threatens kata. You have to admit this. Come on ndule. Logically speaking sanjis at least a major threat pushing him extreme diff
He's said Sanji can push Kata to high diff without CoC. :kobeha:

This idea was first shared to me by @Gol D. Roger but I'll put it in the form of a proper argument.

Whenever Zoro uses CoC coating, you see that distinct CoC trail and the smoke emanating off of his swords.

And in all the other panels of chapter 1035
But look at this panel.
We can clearly see that it lacks the two things which are constantly present when Zoro uses Advanced Conquerors Haki in this very chapter - the ensuing haki trail on his swords and the smoke on his swords. Whatever it might be, it surely isn't Advanced Conquerors.

Also note how you see lightning go on both sides and not just on one side and the distinct importance given to both Zoro's and King's eyes before the clash.

Where have we seen this before?

What are the chances Zoro just broke out of King's sword's trick mechanism using physical strength and had a basic Conquerors Haki clash with King right there? The next panel, both Zoro and King are pushed back by the wave due to lack of footing.

Did Oda intend to confirm King as a Conquerors Haki user with this? After all the talk about Kingly ambitions.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Patryipe @Cinera @Van @Aknolagon @General Duke Hyuo @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Tejas etc..
It's definitely Advance CoC. The eyes of both the opponents are shown focused as always.

They've never launched a yc2 an island and a half away keep crying
Since when moving someone the size of Queen is harder than moving something the size of Pica's Golem? :gokulaugh:

He was parraleled with jimbeis attack not zoros
Can't live with the fact Oda drew HM = RON? Cope. :milaugh:

Lanji's previous best attack (now 2nd strongest attack) is equal to Zoro's weakest attack canonically. So Lanji's current best attack should scale to Zoro's second weakest attack (UTG) and I'm being generous here. :suresure:

:cheers:
Zoro fan logic :
Someone with trash haki and no awakening can give Ryuo zoro a great fight
Nobody can block King's fire even though Jinbei and Marco blocked hotter attacks from Akainu without having katakuri's CoA level.

But
Someone with top tier haki and top tier df mastery can't beat Ryuo zoro
Can't beat King

Coz "Flames hax" :milaugh:

We went from Awakened Doffy to FS Awakened kata to end up wanking some weak flame hax dude

Cause G4 wasn't strong enough at that point in time. It needed a haki boost to contend with Kaido. Zoro on the rooftop could contend with kaido just fine and needed another haki boost to kill Arbel.

"hasn't taken any G4 blows" don't lie to me or yourself :kobeha:
:suresure:so Kinnemon /kiku/killer/base kidd/> G4 in AP

Zoro has ryuo. My goodness, that's why he was hurting Kaido and also has Enma

You really went low coz you know King isn't able to beat kata

The dude didn't land his fastest attacks on zoro
While Katakuri slowest attack (mogura) is what luffy dodged the most
:milaugh:levels
Luffy who has better CoO needs to twist his body at risk to dodge kata slowest attacks while zoro is dodging /countering King supposed suprr fast attacks

:suresure:wait Zoro's CoO/reaction speed >Pre fs Luffy oops I forgot Zoro had better CoO in the manga than sanji and Luffy

Permanently scarred Kaido and then went on to get the ever living shit kicked out of him by a man 100 times weaker than Kaido.
The man was probably tired after carrying a deadweight at the rooftop =>

Difficult to follow a captain who has a habit of getting one shotted. How many times has it been that Luffy got one shotted this arc? Was it two or three? :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.