What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Celestial D. Dragon still think Killer is gonna help Zoro fight King?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.19322/page-636#post-2165192

Wonder where Oda is going with this now that he has brought Zoro and King back inside Onigashima. Killer is still lurking around in there without an opponent, and Zoro is pretty close to his limits. We might be getting that team up after all. Oda can't leave Killer behind after what he is doing for the rest of those who were on the rooftop.

The man was probably tired after carrying a deadweight at the rooftop =>

Difficult to follow a captain who has a habit of getting one shotted. How many times has it been that Luffy got one shotted this arc? Was it two or three? :shame:
Damn! :christindeed:

When you think of it, this arc alone, Zoro:

- Kept Luffy and Otama alive by lolnoping Hawkins
- Kept Hiyori and Otoko alive in Wano by lolnoping Killer
- Kept the alliance alive from Oni Virus by lolnoping Apoo and Queen
- Kept Luffy and the SNs alive on the rooftop from Kaido and Big Mom
- Kept the alliance alive again by lolnoping King
- Will keep the whole world alive by ZKK

Dude really worked his ass off this arc, lmao. :rolaugh:

Just goes to show how much more powerful Luffy's opponent is, in comparison to Zoro's.

Luffy ain't even done yet. He's going toe to toe with a Hybrid Yonko in his base form. Hasn't even busted out the big guns and used AdCoC with that, or the ever bigger guns that folded a town in half without any form of advanced Haki.

Base Luffy is on a whole new level. G4 is levels beyond that... King Kong is going to be in it's own realm.

Meanwhile Zoro's most powerful form, Asura, mixed with AdCoC can only allow him to tango with a Yonko for a few seconds. :jay-he:
KKGatling with adv CoC and internal destruction coming soon

Oda never hyped King
So fans decided to create their own hype

Oda has only wanked Katakuri and Oden .
These are the only 2 commanders who were wanked the whole arc not only once by one person

Next commanders that Oda will wank are Shiryu , Benn and Lafitte or Burgess. If not, then Kata and Oden will remain Goat of YCs
Lmao what are you even on about here? He's been literally hyped by Big Mom, Whitebeard, Marco, Queen and now by Kaido.

His portrayal is unique.

Rereading, it was Advanced CoC.

So the (fan) translation still gives massive kudos to King. Just gotta see how VIZ does it
Ooohh yeah you're right I can see them little black lightnings coming out his swords more clearly in this scan

So that means King took an advCoC attack at the beginning of the chapter then deflected this one with his flaming sword and then took yet another one when Zoro performed that insane CoO reaction feat and countered him

My god this durability and endurance...

:steef: :steef: :steef:

I hope he didn't get defeated after that uber epic holy shit last double spread attack I really do

Damn! :christindeed:

When you think of it, this arc alone, Zoro:

- Kept Luffy and Otama alive by lolnoping Hawkins
- Kept Hiyori and Otoko alive in Wano by lolnoping Killer
- Kept the alliance alive from Oni Virus by lolnoping Apoo and Queen
- Kept Luffy and the SNs alive on the rooftop from Kaido and Big Mom
- Kept the alliance alive again by lolnoping King
- Will keep the whole world alive by ZKK

Dude really worked his ass off this arc, lmao. :rolaugh:
You missed this too =>

Man had to carry his bum ass captain after he got one shotted for the second time this arc :josad:

Meanwhile Zoro's most powerful form, Asura, mixed with AdCoC can only allow him to tango with a Yonko for a few seconds. :jay-he:
Wasnt Kaido hiding from a non-AdCoC hiryu kaen? :gokulaugh: Oda created an island buster to remove Zoro from the battlefield before he takes Luffy's lunch money. Imagine if Zoro had AdCoC at the rooftop, at least Meme would be dead by now!

Sanjis new plasma leg hot as magma

Kings fire looks like magma

Also just both having fire powers

King the sadistic pervert

Sanji the chivalrous pervert

"You must be lunarian like king cause of your fire"

Obviously flying and speed and fire being apart of both their arsenals as a main force and not a secondary ability like black Maria

These are all parralels and I could list more if you wanted.

Lmao someone's insecure that a cook manages to be equal to future wss without even trying. 1000+ chapters and Loda has Wanji train for the first time:steef:

Imagine 3 swords and rhm portrayal being the only thing to separate you from the cook:gokulaugh::cheers:

Current Wanji blitzes zoLo faster than he can draw his swords or even perceive and then launches him to the next island crying wondering why his bones are melting from plasma:milaugh::blush:
I thought you already said goodbye? What happened? Miss me already? You can't live without getting low diffed by le me, huh? :rolaugh:

I still am wrapping my mind over why this mentally challenged guy is not done yet quoting people with his nonsense bro. :josad:
Willy Simpleton can't live with the fact Lanji had to sneak attacks his extreme diff way into his first W in 15 years. :mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.