What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Zoro uses his ultimate attack” you guys yes now it’s time to compare it with mid and low G4 moves and let’s not forget Luffy has no sharp blade to actually scar like a swordsman does so let’s use it against him…. Luffy hasn’t does his best moves. And Kaido ate that asura move and kept on fighting just fine it didn’t have any lasting damage during battle.
It's pointless to argue against people who don't know the difference between blades and blunt force.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
“Zoro uses his ultimate attack” you guys yes now it’s time to compare it with mid and low G4 moves and let’s not forget Luffy has no sharp blade to actually scar like a swordsman does so let’s use it against him…. Luffy hasn’t does his best moves. And Kaido ate that asura move and kept on fighting just fine it didn’t have any lasting damage during battle.
1 attack. With broken bones accidentally used acoc. Nothing like his attacks now.
Kaido himself acknowledged it.
Luffy acocs attacks got LAUGHED at by kaido gomu no wororororo
Luffy snakeman with yamato no sold by BASE kaido
He isn't near zoros ap.

Like I said, Katakuri won't be able to keep his calm manner when facing King, his FS will be distorted when facing a similar > stronger level opponent. King is stronger than the Luffy that Kata faced. Katakuri won't be able to maximize his FS.

AdCoc king VS AdCoc katakuri, an absolute brawl, it would be the most aesthetically pleasing battle and would probably have some of the best panels, idfk who would win here, I'm leaning a tiny bit on king, but only because he's more recent, I actually wanna see this fight now:endthis:....but it'll never happen:whitepress::few:.

Status
Not open for further replies.