What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's not how Zoro defeated King
At least read the manga properly
Zoro hit King so hard, even while he was in fire mode with Wing Defense (his wings are more durable than Kaido's skin) and he himself was one shot.
But that's because Zoro had God Tier Attack power, even without ACoC he can permanently scar Kaido.

When has Luffy shown Zoro level AP, his Advanced CoC Hits haven't even shown to do Tatsukamki level damage on Kaido and King no sold the same Tatsumaki.
Ashura CoC =paper cut

Do I really have to point out the obvious? Do I?
Zoro fans don't really read do they?

That flame is still burning on his back.
I thought it was something related to his “ability”

but it's something different.
Is he a fishman? Or has he giant blood?
Or is he from an unknown race?
If I can't find out this guy's SECRET...
I feel like I won't be able to win!!"

Zoro: "When the “flame on his back” disappears...
He moves much faster, but...!!
His defense power is weaker...!!!"

There's no secret to FS. So no it's not as simple.

King at his maxiumum defense is far far far more durbale than Kaido to the point where one of Zoro's weakest attack does this to Kaido

But now Zoro has Advanced Conqueror's Haki something that boosts your AP so much that where Luffy's CoA punch did zero absolutely zero damage to Kaido Luffy's CoC Punch did this to Kaido

Imagine how much stronger Zoro's advCoC Attacks are when he can already do damage to Kaido without CoC so Zoro's non CoC Offense >>> Luffy's non CoC Offense, Zoro's CoC Offense >>> Luffy's CoC Offense

yet King tanks two of Zoro's CoC attacks at his least durable form

Considering King can tank even Zoro's ridiculously strong CoC attacks, he'd be tanking Luffy's CoC attacks for hours.

Granted in the end Zoro defeated him with such a strong attack even while he was in fire mode he got his wings cut. Zoro destroyed all of King's durability but I guarantee you that attack will kill even Kaido.

But King is much faster than Katakuri, and King apparently has CoC too, how is it supposed to help Kata?
King has better CoA and is practically invincible, only AdCoC attacks work on him.
Magma >>>>>>>>>> mochi.
Agreed, it is really impressive to see a mochi man being a YC1 level fighter, just goes to show how powerful and competent katakuri is, his df is...objectively shit, worse than the gum him fruit tbh (gum gum fruit underlow top tier, idgaf, it is), just goes to show how far haki and combat prowess can take you, kata is a haki specialst, almost a master of all three types, has a wonderful handle on all three types and has two of them at an advanced level (kinda doubting his armament is advanced though, it's lvl2 for sure, as it easily hurted luffy in G4, but idk...i'm still not sure because they said adv armament is ryou, at least i think so), only one being Coc, but i doubt it'd take long for katakuri to get a handle on it AdCoc, he's highly familiar with basic Coc, so the only reason he doesn't have it is because of Pda, logically, he can achieve it, it's not far fetched, and he can certainly learn ryou, the old dog is still powerful.

Zoro damage King every time he has no fire on his back.
you: No, Zori hits so hard.

like I’m talking to a wall. It’s obviously you who needs to read properly.
that's not true
Did you actually read the manga, every time King has no fire he moves so fast he disappears, there is no fire around him.
The fire around him is fire on his back too, that's when he's in his fire mode with Lunara fire and that's the fire that heals him.

King released biggest fire ever, he wasn't moving fast and if you look at final panel closely there was fire behind his back too and Zoro cut all of it.

Zoro damage King every time he has no fire on his back.
you: No, Zori hits so hard.

like I’m talking to a wall. It’s obviously you who needs to read properly.
in the finishing move, we can't see if king has fire or his back or not

giving the fact that he was not moving at super speed, Idk why he wouldn't be in his ultra defense mode

Zoro just completely destroyed him with his crazy AP

King at his maxiumum defense is far far far more durbale than Kaido to the point where one of Zoro's weakest attack does this to Kaido

But now Zoro has Advanced Conqueror's Haki something that boosts your AP so much that where Luffy's CoA punch did zero absolutely zero damage to Kaido Luffy's CoC Punch did this to Kaido

Imagine how much stronger Zoro's advCoC Attacks are when he can already do damage to Kaido without CoC so Zoro's non CoC Offense >>> Luffy's non CoC Offense, Zoro's CoC Offense >>> Luffy's CoC Offense

yet King tanks two of Zoro's CoC attacks at his least durable form

Considering King can tank even Zoro's ridiculously strong CoC attacks, he'd be tanking Luffy's CoC attacks for hours.

Granted in the end Zoro defeated him with such a strong attack even while he was in fire mode he got his wings cut. Zoro destroyed all of King's durability but I guarantee you that attack will kill even Kaido.
You do realize King didn't mention strange aura until this current chapter, right?

Now look at the Kaido panel you posted. Zoro hasn't been utilizing Enma to the same degree. That much is clear. Even when he used Asura he put everything he had into the attack which is why there was AdvCoC in his attack. It was his final attempt at taking out Kaido.

Secondly King never stated that he was more durable than Kaido at any point. You guys claimed this after king said Dragon and Dinosaur devil fruits.

Guess what King's devil fruit is translated as:

• Ryū (竜?) is Japanese for "dragon" and contained in the Japanese word for "pterosaur", yokuryū (翼竜?).
Dragon model doesn't specifically refer to Kaido but a category of Devil fruit same as a dinosaur.
:cheers:

Honestly worst part of the fandom. We get it, Luffy is the MC, he's gonna be the strongest. No need to deepthroat shit like Katakuri for that.
What's pathetic is that there are like 3 people still deep throating doffy.

**** LOST 500 chapters ago, get the fuck over it, he's a fodder he's gone. Like @sanjikun and Critical Mindest are equally delusional when it comes to their takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.