What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize King didn't mention strange aura until this current chapter, right?

Now look at the Kaido panel you posted. Zoro hasn't been utilizing Enma to the same degree. That much is clear. Even when he used Asura he put everything he had into the attack which is why there was AdvCoC in his attack.

Secondly King never stated that he was more durable than Kaido at any point. You guys claimed this after king said Dragon and Dinosaur devil fruits.

Guess what King's devil fruit is translated as:

• Ryū (竜?) is Japanese for "dragon" and contained in the Japanese word for "pterosaur", yokuryū (翼竜?).
Dragon model doesn't specifically refer to Kaido.
:cheers:
Good to know Zoro will utilize Enma to the fullest for ZKK, then. Thanks for the confirmation, mate. :cheers:

Agreed, it is really impressive to see a mochi man being a YC1 level fighter, just goes to show how powerful and competent katakuri is, his df is...objectively shit, worse than the gum him fruit tbh (gum gum fruit underlow top tier, idgaf, it is), just goes to show how far haki and combat prowess can take you, kata is a haki specialst, almost a master of all three types, has a wonderful handle on all three types and has two of them at an advanced level (kinda doubting his armament is advanced though, it's lvl2 for sure, as it easily hurted luffy in G4, but idk...i'm still not sure because they said adv armament is ryou, at least i think so), only one being Coc, but i doubt it'd take long for katakuri to get a handle on it AdCoc, he's highly familiar with basic Coc, so the only reason he doesn't have it is because of Pda, logically, he can achieve it, it's not far fetched, and he can certainly learn ryou, the old dog is still powerful.
ACoC can't be learned.

CoC users going all his life never taping this powers is normal I bet.

You must have the POTENTIAL , as Kaido said.

Kata and Doffy, Chinjao are for example 41 and 48,78 they are way more experienced than Luffy and Zoro or Yamato but the later three unlocked aCoC .

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What's pathetic is that there are like 3 people still deep throating doffy.

**** LOST 500 chapters ago, get the fuck over it, he's a fodder he's gone. Like @sanjikun and Critical Mindest are equally delusional when it comes to their takes.
I place Doffy higher than most people for instance, I have him weaker than all the YC1 but stronger than other commanders. He gets folded by King tho. No shame in that, 99 percent of the people do.

You do realize King didn't mention strange aura until this current chapter, right?

Now look at the Kaido panel you posted. Zoro hasn't been utilizing Enma to the same degree. That much is clear. Even when he used Asura he put everything he had into the attack which is why there was AdvCoC in his attack.
Lol that "Strange Aura" Have you even read the previous chapter, there is no such thing as strange aura, it is Zoro's CoA leaking through Enma, ACoC have black lightening, where is black lightening show me.

Zoro released just as much Haki through Enma against Kaido as he did against King but what succeeded against Kaido failed against King.

Read the dialogue carefully.
Zoro who was so nerfed he had 30 broken bones he could barely move pull all his REMAINING STRENGTH into one CoA attack Ashura but Zoro is so strong that even while nerfed he can scar Kaido. That was what it was supposed to convery.

It wasn't advCoC There was no black lightening, but on the verge of collapse Zoro released accidental normal CoC like Kidd and Luffy released.

Secondly King never stated that he was more durable than Kaido at any point. You guys claimed this after king said Dragon and Dinosaur devil fruits.

• Ryū (竜?) is Japanese for "dragon" and contained in the Japanese word for "pterosaur", yokuryū (翼竜?).
Dragon model doesn't specifically refer to Kaido.
Did you actually once again miss the dialogue between King and Zoro.
King literally said so "Dragons and dinosaurs are famous for their toughness" and King is literally replying with sure but I am on a whole different level. Dude is literally claiming he's on a whole different level of durability (due to having lunarian fire) than Kaido.

And we literally know that. King took zero damage from attacks that did and will fuck Kaido up.
Post automatically merged:

Ashura is CoC
Cry more :gokulaugh::cheers:
Prove it

Show me CoC Lightening

Cry more
Cope more
Keep Lying

Luffy is a fodder
:lusalty:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Now look at the Kaido panel you posted. Zoro hasn't been utilizing Enma to the same degree. That much is clear. Even when he used Asura he put everything he had into the attack which is why there was AdvCoC in his attack. It was his final attempt at taking out Kaido.

Dragon model doesn't specifically refer to Kaido but a category of Devil fruit same as a dinosaur.
:cheers:
He never said dinosaur and dragon devil fruits
Which doesn't even make sense because as you say dinos are listed as dragons so we'll done for debunking yourself.
Nice try
He said dinosaurs (king queen etc) and dragons ( kaido).and King is superior

If anyone has the chance can we side by side Kaido and Yamato's clash 1024 and Zoro and King's CoC clash i want the people to see and judge if they're the same or if they're different, in my eyes they look very similar

Lol that "Strange Aura" Have you even read the previous chapter, there is no such thing as strange aura, it is Zoro's CoA leaking through Enma, ACoC have black lightening, where is black lightening show me.

Zoro released just as much Haki through Enma against Kaido as he did against King but what succeeded against Kaido failed against King.

Zoro who was so nerfed he had 30 broken bones he could barely move pull all his REMAINING STRENGTH into one CoA attack Ashura but Zoro is so strong that even while nerfed he can scar Kaido. That was what it was supposed to convery.

It wasn't advCoC There was no black lightening, but on the verge of collapse Zoro released accidental normal CoC like Kidd and Luffy released.

King literally said so "Dragons and dinosaurs are famous for their toughness" and King is literally replying with sure but I am on a whole different level. Dude is literally claiming he's on a whole different level of durability (due to having lunarian fire) than Kaido.

And we literally know that. King took zero damage from attacks that did and will fuck Kaido up.

Prove it

Show me CoC Lightening

Cry more
Cope more
Keep Lying

Luffy is a fodder
Man ashura is coc have u read ch1010 after zoro attacked kaidou with ashura kaidou himself said that after taking that attack

At least Luffy went through some real struggles and hardships to get to where he's at. He didn't get merry sued all the way to a massive Powerup.
Zoro got trained by the best teacher possible for him, an aspiring swordsman got trained by the WSS. Luffy just learned basic haki from a swordsman who doesnt even have a devil fruit. Why is it so difficult to imagine that Zoro was stronger than Luffy immediately after timeskip?

Lol, this whole King fight proved that Zoro was not ready for a Yonko Commander after Pica
Beating Doflamingo in a tag team or beating Cracker with Nami's help is not the same as mid-diffing a tag team of (King plus Enma).
King at the end of the fight : still 100% hp, 100% stamina :steef:

Marco at the end of the fight:milaugh: :
lmfao, yeah, Atheist Marco became a devout church-goer after fighting King =>

Prove it

Show me CoC Lightening

Cry more
Cope more
Keep Lying

Luffy is a fodder
Kaido confirmed that of course luffy is fodder but zoro is fodder for fodder:kayneshrug::josad::suresure::kata: cry more

Strongest in series
Split the sky and beat kaido :cheers:
BM can split the sky too and any of the scabbards would cut her head off.
Also Luffy isn't beating Kaido, he hasn't won a fight in 20 years. :cheers:

So if you can become an emperor by beating a YC1 and crashing a Yonko's plans, is Zoro the 6th emperor? :zorothink:
@WesMidnight

Status
Not open for further replies.