• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except he wasn't.
An I know that
But that makes no sense if you're not retarded
So you're saying dinosaurs are dragons so that's one group
But zoro brings up 2 groups
Hes not talking dinosaurs and dinosaurs (which are called dragon fruit) because that's retarded and doesn't make sense.
Okay so your saying he mentioned Kaido because he is literally a Dragon but then by that Logic who is the Dinosaur he is talking about then?:okay:

You see where I am going with this? He's talking about Devil Fruits. Ancient Dinosaurs are all classified as Dragon models in Japanese Ryu Ryu no Mi. That means everyone from King, Queen, Drake, Ulti and Page 1. It's not talking about a single individual.
If Zoro wanted to be direct then he would have said Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Okay so your saying he mentioned Kaido because he is literally a Dragon but then by that Logic who is the Dinosaur he is talking about then?:okay:

You see where I am going with this? He's talking about Devil Fruits. Ancient Dinosaurs are all classified as Dragon models in Japanese Ryu Ryu no Mi. That means everyone from King, Queen, Drake, Ulti and Page 1. It's not talking about a single individual.
If Zoro wanted to be direct then he would have said Kaido.
Lmfao

Who is he talking about if he's not on about the dinosaur zoans when he says dinosaurs ???

And if he's on about the dinosaur zoans when he says dinosaurs
Why would he bring them up again for dragons
It's like zoro saying
I see king and king are tough
It's retarded
In reality he's speaking from his experience and saying oh dinosaurs (king) and dragons (kaido) are known for their toughness
And King says yes but I'm even more special
On to top it all off why the fuck would zoro know King's fruit name

@bennbeckman
Hopefully you see the image but it does look likes it’s only coming from Zoro’s side
For some reason Oda didn't draw any haki clashes between Zoro and King despite doing it for Ulti and a bunch of other characters, the only lightning we see from this fight is some barely visible sparks from the ultra tiger hunt and Zoro's AdCoC so this is definitely CoC, are they CoC clashing, did Zoro create a CoC barrier to create distance between the two, that would be similar to what the no touching clash does. :kayneshrug:

I am saying Zoro fully utilized enma on the rooftop to the point where the aura was emanating from the blade and Big Mom and Kaido were mentioning it. During his fight with King it wasn't visible until the current chapter where he distributed the Haki on all his blades at once. King never mentioned it when Zoro started the fight while he was struggling to cut King.

Put Zoro's twister move side by side. The rooftop version vs King fight. You'll understand what I mean.
Show me what you mean
What's the difference between roof top Tatsumaki and current King's Tatsumaki
Post automatically merged:

I swear to fucking god, some of you people are morons.:seriously:
Why is a he a moronM

For some reason Oda didn't draw any haki clashes between Zoro and King despite doing it for Ulti and a bunch of other characters, the only lightning we see from this fight is some barely visible sparks from the ultra tiger hunt and Zoro's AdCoC so this is definitely CoC, are they CoC clashing, did Zoro create a CoC barrier to create distance between the two, that would be similar to what the no touching clash does. :kayneshrug:
a defensive coc haki barrier... Zoro really is the goat.

Marco:

Beckman:

King:

Katakuri:

:noo::noo::noo:
Interesting. The only one of the bunch not locked into forever being nothing more than a subordinate, by being referred to as a First Mate or Right Hand man, just so happens to be the only one confirmed with CoC, and was Luffy's opponent.

Even the Whitebeard Pirates fell apart after his death, but the BM Pirates fully support following Katakuri should anything ever happen to Big Mom.

Katakuri isn't called a First Mate or A right hand man, because he's designed to be a leader..... Goes to show how insecure and threatened Big Mom feels by Katakuri....
Damn.... Bodied the World with this one. :akaman:

Lmfao

Who is he talking about if he's not on about the dinosaur zoans when he says dinosaurs ???

And if he's on about the dinosaur zoans when he says dinosaurs
Why would he bring them up again for dragons
It's like zoro saying
I see king and king are tough
It's retarded
In reality he's speaking from his experience and saying oh dinosaurs (king) and dragons (kaido) are known for their toughness
And King says yes but I'm even more special
On to top it all off why the fuck would zoro know King's fruit name
It's a translation. It has nothing to do with what Zoro would know or not know.

Because Kaido's durability is on another level compared to other Ancient Zoans. Zoro wouldn't be grouping them together.
Kaido's scales are impenetrable by ordinary means where as guys like Ulti and Page 1 do not have that type of defense.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because Kaido's durability is on another level compared to other Ancient Zoans. Zoro wouldn't be grouping them together.
Kaido's scales are impenetrable by ordinary means where as guys like Ulti and Page 1 do not have that type of defense.
Look I know you're really stupid.
But zoro isn't talking about ulti or page one
Just his experience of King/ dinosaur and kaido / dragon being tough to cut. He absolutely would group then together cause that's what he's experienced.
Him grouping king as a dragon because of the fruit name is like him calling kaido a fish or kaku a cow

Status
Not open for further replies.