What is Kingโ€™s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Interesting. The only one of the bunch not locked into forever being nothing more than a subordinate, by being referred to as a First Mate or Right Hand man, just so happens to be the only one confirmed with CoC, and was Luffy's opponent.

Even the Whitebeard Pirates fell apart after his death, but the BM Pirates fully support following Katakuri should anything ever happen to Big Mom.

Katakuri isn't called a First Mate or A right hand man, because he's designed to be a leader.....

Damn.... Bodied the World with this one. :akaman:
Katakuri is referred to as Linlin's officer and sweet general.

He doesn't get the honour and designation of being recognized as a vice captain/right hand/first mate because he doesn't measure up. To Linlin and Oda he's no different than Smoothie, albeit stronger.

He doesn't get the honour and designation of being recognized as a vice captain/right hand/first mate because he doesn't measure up. To Linlin and Oda he's no different than Smoothie, albeit stronger.
Nah, that panel you posted goes to show how threatened Big Mom feels by Katakuri....

No other Captain gets mad or feels threatened of their position if their subordinates move to protect them.

Big Mom clearly felt some type of way.....

Nah, that panel you posted goes to show how threatened Big Mom feels by Katakuri....

No other Captain gets mad or feels threatened of their position if their subordinates move to protect them.

That sounds like a cheap way out. Big Mom is just telling Katakuri stay in your lane I don't need protection of someone as weak as you.

Of course she feels some kinda way, Katakuri is overstepping her bonds and Meme puts her in her place.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Why would Linlin be threatened by Katakuri? She massacres him. Linlin just does not deem him worthy enough to even protect her.

True. They have faith in their subordinates abilities, contrary to Linlin possessing no faith in Katakuri.

Yup. She felt annoyed that Katakuri stepped out of his place. Disobedient dogs would annoy anyone.

That sounds like a cheap way out. Big Mom is just telling Katakuri stay in your lane I don't need protection of someone as weak as you.

Of course she feels some kinda way, Katakuri is overstepping her bonds and Meme puts her in her place.
That would be true if it wasn't for the fact that she had no qualms with letting Perospero help her out in the fight against Marco. Perospero also happens to be the subordinate who is jealous over the fact that the BM Pirates would rather have Katakuri as their leader over himself, should anything ever happen to Big Mom.

Interesting. The only one of the bunch not locked into forever being nothing more than a subordinate, by being referred to as a First Mate or Right Hand man, just so happens to be the only one confirmed with CoC, and was Luffy's opponent.

Even the Whitebeard Pirates fell apart after his death, but the BM Pirates fully support following Katakuri should anything ever happen to Big Mom.

Katakuri isn't called a First Mate or A right hand man, because he's designed to be a leader.....

The amount of downplay for Katakuri is kind of stupid, I think sometimes people take hatred for certain characters way too far sometimes.

However some users like Ndule and others who overhype Katakuri way too hard are also to blame, I don't think Katakuri should be downplayed that heavily or overhyped that heavily either.

Katakuri is unambiguously weaker than King but as far as how he is perceived in his crew he has great standing, while this forum constantly debates about how some characters might be equal in a crew despite their ranks based on some portrayal or speculation (mostly Sanji fans trying to wank the third strongest) when it comes to the BMP everyone is in agreement that Katakuri is the second strongest.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Katakuri is unambiguously weaker than King but as far as how he is perceived in his crew he has great standing, while this forum constantly debates about how some characters might be equal in a crew despite their ranks based on some portrayal or speculation (mostly Sanji fans trying to wank the third strongest) when it comes to the BMP everyone is in agreement that Katakuri is the second strongest.
I've never denied that Katakuri is the second strongest member of the Meme pirates, I even said so in my post.

That would be true if it wasn't for the fact that she had no qualms with letting Perospero help her out in the fight against Marco. Perospero also happens to be the subordinate who is jealous over the fact that the BM Pirates would rather have Katakuri as their leader over himself, should anything ever happen to Big Mom.
Perospero is her oldest and first child. She has more affection towards him and he knows his place, unlike Katakuri who needs to be reminded of his place in the pecking order and chided.

Katakuri isn't called a First Mate or A right hand man, because he's designed to be a leader..... Goes to show how insecure and threatened Big Mom feels by Katakuri....
I forgot to mention, notice how the only users who downplay Katakuri all the time are usually Zoro fans.:kayneshrug:

That's not Perospero overstepping her bounds, Big Mom knows Marco is too much of a fight for her to finish quick and she runs away saying "I don't have enough souls to beat you right now". Of course she is down with persopero shooting Marco down, she wants to put him down quick so she can haul ass to roof top.

The moment Perospero tried to over step her boundaries was when he tried to stop the alliance and Big Mom told him to stfu.

Really bad example to use. Katajuri is trying to help Big Mom where she doesn't need it, Perospero is simply doing his job right.

Where is it stated that Big Moms kids rather have Katakuri as their subordinate.

And all of Admiration for Kata is based on false propaganda of "perfection" anyways. His own subling spat on his face when they saw him for ugly fuck he is. That's how little respect they have for him; the moment he shows his face he loses all respect

Look I know you're really stupid.
But zoro isn't talking about ulti or page one
Just his experience of King/ dinosaur and kaido / dragon being tough to cut. He absolutely would group then together cause that's what he's experienced.
Him grouping king as a dragon because of the fruit name is like him calling kaido a fish or kaku a cow

Zoro fan calling me stupid. From the same group who think Luffy should be able to scar Kaido with his fists right?:okay:

Hey it's not my problem if you can't accept facts. Kaido was not mentioned by name anywhere in that chapter and putting him on the same level of damage absorption as other dinosaurs was your interpretation. I already showed you evidence as to why dragon doesn't specify Kaido. We know King can't normally absorb the same kind of damage when he is moving fast anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.