What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did perospero over step his bound.
Big Mom actually needed Perosperos help because she admitted Marco is too much for her to put down quick.
Because in the scene with Katakuri she acted like "I am the Captain and I don't need to help from some lowly subordinate."

With Perospero it was like "It's cool. Even though you're a lowly subordinate. You can help me."

She acted all big and bad in one instance, and acted like help was beneath her, but in the other instance she welcomed it with open arms.

Because in the scene with Katakuri she acted like "I am the Captain and I don't need to help from some lowly subordinate."

With Perospero it was like "It's cool. Even though you're a lowly subordinate. You can help me."

She acted all big and bad in one instance, and acted like help was beneath her, but in the other instance she welcomed it with open arms.
But that's because she didn't need Katakuris help and she needed Perosperos help.

Big Mom can't put Marco down and needs Perospero

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

She welcomed it with open arms because she knows the danger that Marco represents. She's the same woman that thinks it's beneath Marco to even assist someone that whopped her son's ass and escaped from her own territory.

Maybe using the real translation will help your point

"You're my son. You don't get to call the shots." Some bad scanlations going on there before TCB.

When you make comments like that, that's when I know not to take your comment seriously and I already stated before that users like Ndule and others who overhype Katakuri are also to blame.
They are too much with their wank.
If shit takes like "Katakuri > King" "Katakuri is special YC1" didn't generate he won't be shit on so much.

The reason why people are even clowning kata so much is because despite being by far the most under delivering underwhelming YC1 two people @sanjikun and @Echizen_Jo_Ndule are wanking him as second coming of Jesus.

And the hypocrisy is when they downplay advanced CoC but hype normal CoC

What you actually said is true for Katakuri, a 100% true, the most ordinary of commanders and even world government knows that. He has lowest fucking bounty, the only YC1 to actually not be confirmed right hand, the own YC1 to be spat on his face when his face is revealed.

The CoC head canon needs to stop, because there is no basis for it. Prime Chinjao had CoC and King murks him. Doffy had CoC and King murks him.

The whole world of One Piece views as Katakuri as lowest of low when it comes to YC1

He is given the least bit of respect by news papers isn't even worthy of a name drop and just one of the two sweet commanders who got beaten.

Man why are you so stubborn with your CoC Wank. Chinjao himself said there are tons of CoC users in the new world, tons of people can't be stronger than Kaidos right hand man like just can't.

Among the conquerors the special few are aCoC users and Kata ain't that.
Chinjao said the same as Kaido "Too many Conquerors". Yet, every single CoC user in Wano is either a current or future Top Tier. So yes I'll wank it.

Kaido, Big Mom, Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Kid potentially even Law, Sanji in the future. -> So yes, there are THAT MANY people stronger than King.

She didn't need Perosperos help either, because she never even planned on actually fighting Marco. But she didn't complain one bit that he did help her.
No she did. Marco was on her ass, and she decided to run away. Of course she needed help because rather take help than run away like a bitch but Marco was too strong so even with Perosperos help she ran away.

Also to your earlier statement Big Mom has no need to feel threatened of cuckakuri, all she needs to do is take his scarf off and all the BMP would spit on his ugly face.

That's how feeble is Katakuri "hype" :milaugh:
@Light D Lamperouge
@TheAncientCenturion
@sanjikun

Status
Not open for further replies.