Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Sure he will have double the damage, simply because he goes further even with broken bones, because he doesnt feel the indicated pain. But already damaged bones (and literaly any other object) will be hurt even more when it still gets pressured. So logicaly the damage will increase, simply because he keeps on pressured the damaged bones.

The mink doctor with the mink drug talks about the premise of the drug. It's nothing to do with what Zoro proceeds to do.

It's about taking double damage after the drug wears off regardless of what the person chooses to do. Either resting, walking, sleeping or fighting, it's all the same in the end.

It's the drug not Zoro. It's a fantasy drug bro, there's no need to try make sense of it.

At the very least it's not high end pain killers.

Dude literally read it again, he tells her the damage is accumulating on her and she’s not invincible then proceeds to attack her

it’s not that hard to contextualize
Literally says it in context of Kaidou reaching his limit, so yeah you are right, not hard to contextualize.

Not to forget also the context of BM literally asking about her head, Kid denying it, says it is for a different reason, then talks about Kaidou soon getting defeated.
And their last statement is, no matter what, she will not reach the roof, not that she is going down.

How’s a fight between a Yonko & 2 WG captains so damn boring?? I’m a damn diehard Yonko/Law fan myself, an this trash is almost completely uninteresting
:josad:

this fight a total representation of why one piece is so ass now.

3 extremely prominent characters can barely fucking get on panel time. In a match supposedly critical to the alliance success in the war. like what the actual fucks this idiot Oda thinking??

All 3 abilities have been completely ass, Meme a Yonko throwing out attacks that have virtually no impact!!! While I’m not even sure what the point of either Kids/Laws awakening is... shock whatever, ass in comparison to Laws odd moves. An kids literally doing the same shit awakening or not. Seem like they literally got the ability because Oda couldn’t explain them competing otherwise.

An all that’s without addressing Law/Kid have little to no connection to Meme to begin with. The fight has no drama at all, it’s just strong people fighting. One piece sucks ass right now
:josad:
B-but One piece is not about fights :smoothieduck:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Knowing Oda "I think this is funny" moments, it probably will be :whitepress:
:myman::suresure::noo::shocking::milaugh::funky:

I have no read on The Grim Reaper situation. Brook randomly pulling a skull joke prank amid a supposed war, easily passes for the “What’s serious? This manga is about fart and poop jokes” disposition I read One Piece for.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It was for the brook joke but fair enough.

Those are not pain killers so that premise is already wrong.
And why would killer bring his punishers above his own head?
In my opinion, they are heavy pain killers, and even when not. The result of massive pain can also be hallucinations.
About the punishers, its a questions of perspective. If Zoro is laying down and reaches his hand to Zoro, it could look like the punishers over his head.
Like i said, you dont need to agree with me, but dont change my argument completely just to joke around.

I noticed something about how Kaidou, Big Mom, King & Queen Fight (Which are The Major Fights of this Raid)
King & Queen Arsenal can be Separated into Six Categories:

1. Defensive Passive ---> Lunarian Durability + Cyborg Enhancement
2. Close Combat ---> Mixed Fighting Style for King + Multiple Weapons for Queen
3. Non-Stop Ranged Attacks ---> Machine Gun & Wind Slashes for King + Laser Beams for Queen
4. Gag Unique Attack ---> Tempuraudon (Head Attack) for King + Brachiojaurus (Snake Attack) for Queen
5. Special Fighting Mode ---> King's Sweeping Attacks + Queen's Germa Abilities
6. Unique Power ---> Wildfire for King + Plagues for Queen

So i thought that perhaps Kaidou & Big Mom will have Similar System:

1. Defensive Passive ---> Kaidou's Unique Body + Big Mom's Iron Body
2. Close Combat ---> Kaidou's Kanabo + Big Mom's Napoleon
3. Ranged Attacks ---> Kaidou's Dragon Attacks + Big Mom's Homies Attacks
4. Special Fighting Mode ---> Kaidou's Drunk Mode + Big Mom's Giant Form

This means that we still haven't seen Two Abilities from Kaidou & Big Mom
The Gag Unique Attack which will Initially Hit their Opponent & make them Self-Reflect & think about their Next Power-Up
(Which is exactly what happened after Zoro got hit by Tempuraudon & Sanji by Brachiojarus)
And finally the Unique Power (Their Strongest Attack) that gives them their Identity (Such as King The Wildfire & Queen The Plague)

So for Upcoming Chapters, expect Big Mom & Kaidou to Use a New Attack each (Which can be taken as a Gag but is Extremely Powerful)
That's when Luffy, Kid & Law truly stop fighting & start to Self-Reflect on what they should Discover about themselves for their Next Power-Up

Sanji was struggling with Losing his Emotions while Zoro with losing his Swords (Which are both like Treasures to them & define who they are)
So Luffy is gonna lose something which he Treasures most & defines him (Which is obviously his Straw Hat & Promise to Shanks)
I believe Luffy is gonna remember his Days with Shanks & discover his next CoC Power-Up

As for Law, his Treasure should be his DF which was what saved him from Death & also reminds him of Corazon, while for Kid, it should also be his DF (Since as a Kid, he was shown in Love with making Robots & Mechanical Creations).
This means that after Big Mom's Next Attack, they will start to lose their DF Powers (Meaning, they run out of Stamina)
And that is when they discover their Next Power-Up which is DF Related

Once the Three Supernova Power-Up Finally, Kaidou & Big Mom are gonna reveal their Trump Cards & Ultimate Techniques.
Kaidou is called "of The Beasts" while Linlin is called "Big Mom"

So it's possible that Big Mom's Final Form is consuming even more Souls & becoming Titanic (As Big as the Castle)
As for Kaidou, what if his Final Form is actually absorbing the Energy of other Beasts? Maybe that's why he wanted as much Zoan Army as possible & why he is called "Strongest Creature" & "of The Beasts", & also Big Mom called him "It" & not "He".
Maybe his Final Ability is absorbing the Strength of all his Crew & becoming Overwhelmingly Powerful

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Honestly, this wouldnt fit in the one piece world in any way. The whole concept of "Gods", "Afterlife" and stuff wasnt touched in any way before, it is like non existing. But suddenly it should appear and play such a role, not even with ehe MC? It wouldnt fit in the world at all in my opinion and i would be kinda dissapointed by oda if he pulls up such stuff suddenly.
  • Demons
    • Zoro has been called a "demon" since his very introduction.
    • Zoro has always had demon themed attacks.
    • Cursed swords have also been a thing since the very beginning.
    • Zoro's ultimate move is literally to create an avatar of a demon god.
  • Gods
    • Enel called himself "God".
    • Zoro said that he never prays to God.
    • The Lunarians were called "gods".
    • The Celestial Dragons are called "gods".
  • The Underworld
    • Zoro wields a sword that bears the name of the Lord of the Underworld.
    • It has been said to be able to split Earth to the bottom of Hell.
    • Zoro said that he will become the King of the Underworld.

You're wrong. These concepts have always existed in One Piece, and they've always had very strong ties to Zoro.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

The mink doctor with the mink drug talks about the premise of the drug. It's nothing to do with what Zoro proceeds to do.

It's about taking double damage after the drug wears off regardless of what the person chooses to do. Either resting, walking, sleeping or fighting, it's all the same in the end.

It's the drug not Zoro. It's a fantasy drug bro, there's no need to try make sense of it.

At the very least it's not high end pain killers.
I still think it is massive pain killers, but like i said to others, even if its not the pain killers, massive pain can also cause hallucinations, which is, in my opinion, the most likely case here.

Lets say it otherwise, i think another sideeffect of the medicine are hallucinations, like Opioid-enduced.

In my opinion, they are heavy pain killers, and even when not. The result of massive pain can also be hallucinations.
About the punishers, its a questions of perspective. If Zoro is laying down and reaches his hand to Zoro, it could look like the punishers over his head.
Like i said, you dont need to agree with me, but dont change my argument completely just to joke around.
but that is contradictory. The manga directly states that they are super recovery medicine. Pain killers do not recover anything.

no the scythe is over the skeleton's head so if it is Killer, then you are claiming the punishers are over killer's head which again is contradictory.
Also Killer isn't of that size as the skeleton

I've already removed the tag.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
  • Demons
    • Zoro has been called a "demon" since his very introduction.
    • Zoro has always had demon themed attacks.
    • Cursed swords have also been a thing since the very beginning.
    • Zoro's ultimate move is literally to create an avatar of a demon god.
  • Gods
    • Enel called himself "God".
    • Zoro said that he never prays to God.
    • The Lunarians were called "gods".
    • The Celestial Dragons are called "gods".
  • The Underworld
    • Zoro wields a sword that bears the name of the Lord of the Underworld.
    • It has been said to be able to split Earth to the bottom of Hell.
    • Zoro said that he will become the King of the Underworld.

You're wrong. These concepts have always existed in One Piece, and they've always had very strong ties to Zoro.
Demons: Non of them were an acting real creature so far. It was all symbolic
Gods: Same here, non of them were real "gods", they were called like it, but never were a real "god".
The Underworld: All symbolic so far.
Suddenly push a real creature seems way out of concept for me.

but that is contradictory. The manga directly states that they are super recovery medicine. Pain killers do not recover anything.
You shouldn't even be surprised. You are talking with Pantheos after all. He thinks that his own personal belief stands above any statement in the manga. I wouldn't be surprised if he woke up tomorrow claiming that Akainu isn't the Fleet Admiral because he thinks so.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

no the scythe is over the skeleton's head so if it is Killer, then you are claiming the punishers are over killer's head which again is contradictory.
Also Killer isn't of that size as the skeleton

I've already removed the tag.
The perspective + punisher position + kamazuo memory + Kamazuo voice + hallucination = what we see.

All these points together, not one per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.