Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Overall the fight should end next chapter and it is hard to imagine Big mom going down next chapter without awakening using.. I really feel Kid and Law losing. If this is the case, Luffy going to lose 100% against Kaido too again. In the end I can see Luffy,Kid and Law vs Awakenend Kaido.
There is no chance of Luffy sharing Kaido, he said so multiple times and is laughing with Kaido, hasn't used G4 seriously with his new adv CoC control, hasn't used his awakening yet.
Don't fall for fake hype, Luffy could never beat Kaido earlier because King/Queen still hadn't finished their fights.
Law and Kidd will somehow manage to stall BM for long enough for Luffy to beat Kaido, then BM will retreat/ steal something from Kaido.

It could be Hawkins Awakening who saw something about Zoro or it's just Brook carrying something that resembles a Scythe
Or maybe it's someone whom Zoro met before & associated with Death, in other words, it could be Kuma or Mihawk (Far-Fetched Idea)

However it would be cool if Zoro is actually dying, but he makes a Deal with Grim Reaper
Or what if Black Blade is actually forged by this Shinigami, which explains why Roger & Shanks & WB ... etc didn't have one

Maybe Ryuma & Mihawk & Zoro met certain Conditions that made Grim Reaper appear before them & offer to turn their Blade Black in exchange for a Deal. Which explains why Black Blades are a Huge Deal regardless of their Meito Rank

More like

1. Luffy
2. Kidd/Law
3. Zoro/Yamato
4. Sanji/Killer

If you think Sanji is stronger than Kidd or Law you’re smoking crack lol
What can Kidd do to Sanji? I can see Law possibly haxing him, but not beating him in a straight up fight either.
Sanji is WELL above Killer who squeaked past a PIS retarded Hawkins.

Kaido is still weakened... him using higher level of haki doesn't change that

I won't be shocked if BM isn't defeated cause I have said that Oda has coerced himself

If BM loses here, the Loss won't be that understandable even if Kid and Law gets PUs after all the build up

If Kidd and law lose or don't win and do not fight kaido again,
All of their build ups will be a waste too

Safe bet is that battle ends in a draw and Kidd go to finish kaido with Luffy
At this point Kid and Law looking like they doing more damage than the scabbards ever did to kaido .
Kaido who kick there ass and then sit down to lift a island and drink while talking to BM .
At this point BM has to be weakened from fighting Law and kid .

Status
Not open for further replies.