Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Which open up the question, do people believe that Big mom lose in next chapter so fast without even using awakening? Do people really think Oda handle Big mom this fast? Well I can't imagine this, the only way how Kid and Law could get a W is that they throw Big mom out of Onigashima, with is a semi W for them.
Big Meme getting less panel time for her fight than Queen is embarassing to say the least lol.

I

Indigo

it'd be lame if you get BBs after getting visited by the reaper
What if the Reaper is Enma?

Enma is named after the King/Lord of Hell

Zoro just did something trying to pass Enma's test, by giving it all his haki without regulation

Maybe Enma does something like Samehada from Naruto, takes a bunch of Haki from the user, but after it gives it back to that the user can regenerate / heal

Samehada does it to enemies, but Enma could just do it to the user

So maybe we get Enma being like "Good, you pass my test, you are now my master, here have some haki back and heal, also i'm a black blade now because you completely mastered me to align me with your goals"

I

Indigo

Shinigami gonna be like : "So you want to live Roronoa? Bring me the life of the one that has been escaping me for decades. If you want to survive you must trade a life for a life, you must kill Kaido the king of beasts"
Yo, that would be the most hype shit ever lmao

:finally:

What happened Zoro fans...I thought Zoro was just taking a nap.

This **** talking to the grimm reaper and Ztards will still say he didnt faint lmaooo
After this chapter Sanji-Stans would wish that Zoro didn't faint. Because Zoro communicating with a Death God, maybe even defying death and making him flee with his sheer will power, will be a bitter pill for Zoro haters.

Kid and Law: "Listen, old lady!! Even if we die, we won't let you get to the roof!!!
It looks like Kid and Law are gonna lose. They are not saying we will beat you right now.
Unless there is a power up it seems unlikely that they will win.
And Oda putting vs title in this chapter is also a bad sign.
It seems like Oda is gonna wrap this fight next chapter. Lets see what will happen there.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What if the Reaper is Enma?

Enma is named after the King/Lord of Hell

Zoro just did something trying to pass Enma's test, by giving it all his haki without regulation

Maybe Enma does something like Samehada from Naruto, takes a bunch of Haki from the user, but after it gives it back to that the user can regenerate / heal

Samehada does it to enemies, but Enma could just do it to the user

So maybe we get Enma being like "Good, you pass my test, you are now my master, here have some haki back and heal, also i'm a black blade now because you completely mastered me to align me with your goals"
I'd like for that to be the case, I'm just concerned if it's too late to introduce the concept of sword spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.