Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Sanji did it first. Remember when he broke his bones and got the power up? He was not acting like himself and it was him meeting the Reaper, that's why he asked Zoro to kill him.

#SanjiDidItFirst
I really wanted to make fun of this for being dumb but I think it would be funny if u can see death whenever u break all your bones specifically. It's like a messed up achievement

Sanji too with his Power Up
He was wrong anyway. LUFFY Marco and Law are the strongest in the alliance.

Sanji, Zoro and Yamato are the runners up. All virtually did no damage to the Yonkou except Zoro who used his strongest attack and didn't even knock Kaidou off his feet.

Atleast Luffy and Law did some substantial damage to Yonkous. Marco didn't but he fought both queen and king at the same time and was trashing them. This isn't even an argument.

I unironically would love this too! Maybe Luffy with 4 wings?! I would have loved Kid and Law to be rivals to the end but Law has been really cool, fun and badass as an ally too and the potential for Kid in the same regard is awesome, especially once he meets and inevitably befriends Franky too! Chopper and Usopp even idolising him too maybe! Killer might befriend Zoro, Brook and even Robin maybe?

:kidsmile::crazwhat::stealthblack::finally:
I cant wait for Oda to give some engineer talk to Kid and Franky Post Wano. :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.