Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I doubt GR had any influence on Zoro, but it's cool nonetheless.:kayneshrug:
And horikoshi would have trouble paying homage to him because if he ever added someone with a flaming skull everyone would say he copied GR.:catcry:
Lmao thats true unfortunately. We did get "Thomas the Tank Engine" in the Vigilantes spinoff as well as "Wolverine and Cyclops" lmaoooo, but it's by a different author than Horikoshi ofc:

G

Gorosei Informer

something i dispise about that korean leaker.. the guy can get relevant pictures on the spoilers like this Reaper.. but instead some random panel of Lepilelo
I've heard its because people leak the spoilers to Youtube and thus leaking important pictures draws more attention and issues but I'm not sure if that's true?

With the reveal about yonji and niji I wonder if Sanji's gonna go help out Kidd and Law given how now it's basically confirmed that he still has a plot line with big mom and that law and Kidd can't beat big mom on their own

BM can't lose.

Do you really think Oda will cause Big Mom to lose before Kaido ? Oda will make Luffy be the first to bring down an emperor and it will be Kaido.

Luffy is Oda's favorite, you all know that very well. Stop lying to yourself.

We have nothing of Kid and Law vs Big Mom but yet it's already the end of the fight in your opinion why?

Big Mom seems really saved for later for another arc.

Luffy might beat her later.

Status
Not open for further replies.