Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo
It wouldn't hurt to show Some Blood when Kidd Attacks tho......
You got a point tbh. I think another reason some don’t give him credit compared to Law (besides bias and agendas) is that Oda always has Kidd do the attack to end the chapter so we have to wait till next week to see the aftermath.

But to be honest I would think most reasonable would just take the scene as both Kidd and Law doing big damage to Big Mom. I mean it’s pretty obvious to me, why would Oda draw a hype scene for one of the duo to do damage but not the other? Makes no sense.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That Shinigami looks like Brook and it's more than likely an illusion or something that's being transpired in Zoro's inner world or something.

About Law's awakening: One, Kroom: Anesthesia allows Law to manipulate Kikoku's size and shape; two, Big Mom seemingly can't move when she's being pierced by Kikoku when it's imbued with Kroom, which I think makes Law's awakening far more deadly.

Kid's attack looked good but it didn't look as devastating as Law's attack. It's undeniable that Oda is trying to project him as the main muscle of the fight though. Both demonstrated amazing willpower and endurance—Kid likely sustained more damage, hence Big Mom's remark. Personally, this chapter is more of a W for Law than it is for Kid.

Not what I was expecting, but a decent chapter overall. I hope Oda gives them half as much focus as Luffy vs. Kaido but it's asking for too much at this point.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Damn, King of Hell Zoro mid diffed King while suffering from the drawbacks of the Mink Medicine.

Zoro was actually nerfed when he pulled off that feat.

I guess this is a massive L for all those who were claiming that Zoro had to pass out to defeat King. Even while facing the drawbacks of the medicine, he didn't pass out.

And looking at it:

I don't think this is connected to blackening Enma at all. IMO, Zoro is literally facing Death itself.

I see two ways this can go:

1. A callback to when Zoro said that not even the Grim Reaper can take his life away:

2. Zoro will conquer Death itself and become the true King of the Underworld.

Or it might be both.

Regardless, after he survives this experience, Zoro will really be Jigoku no Ou. @Geo.

This also suggests that Zoro wouldn't be out of action in Elbaf, and he will need an opponent for then.

Status
Not open for further replies.