Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kailaugh:

Like I said, not my problem if you don't trust the scene the anime added. One they wouldn't add without good reason considering how hard it killed the 1% man plot. It was implied in the manga as Drake almost gets killed right after Hawkins mentions it.

And I guess trusting in your allies as you take on the enemy leader means you don't care about your precious leader's son. The logic on this guy...
:nicagesmile:

The 1% man is not about portrayal what??? It's not some god damn badge of honor here that's meant to be a feat, it's a throwaway line from Hawkins that's supposed to tie into Drake's alliance with Luffy.

I'm not going to entertain this discussion any longer.
I've seen multiple users say Zoro is the 1% man when it's Drake, anime is wrong when it doesnt match the narrative

Soul has a point thought, all the previous hints, now the Grim Reaper shit, cmon Oda is planning something. I feel like Zoro is about to get a new powerup? Idk but Zoro will have his moment, killing Kaido? Possible for sure.
That plot has two outcome for Zoro : healing zoro completely with no drawback or a new PU. If it's really Death, then Zoro should make a deal with him unless someone else comes and stops the reaper. But we are not even sure if others can see the "death"!

He was saved thanks to Judge
Judge top 5 give L's to the LoL-Stars w/o being in the arc
Judge's tech too strong
You know you don’t have to downplay Sanji just to be a Judge stan right?

You claim you dont give af sbout Sanji yet you mention Sanji more than you do Judge
and when you do mention Judge you can’t seem to do it without mentioning Sanji

you see what i mean? I’m just confused

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
A carrot fan quite rare to see now most of them jumped on the Yamato train. Hope she will have an opponent among the BM pirates
It's funny cause I do say "When it's one on one, bet on Yamato"

I'm in the camp that both can join but acknowledge Carrot's current issues. And yes, my big hope is with either the BMI pirates or the WG.

I just want a good ending for a character I like. :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.