Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Revos fought the admirals in a 4 v 2 or was it a 5 v 2. either way same point.
The end of the fight, they only gave Fuji a bandaid and head wrap. While Law and Kidd are looking to defeat Big Mom

Individually Kidd is the only one in trouble because he lacks COA feats. His endurance is enough to push a fight between him and Sabo to extreme diff.

Law defeats Sabo high diff
The reason I can't remember it is because it was something we barely saw. Even you say 4 or 5, you have no real idea. But we saw that Sabo himself can easily keep up with Fujitora alone.

Law has the attack power to still be a problem but this says nothing about how that fight would actually go. If the element of surprise doesn't hold up until the end I think Sabo would just knock him out with his CoA skills. There's a reason his first bounty was over 600 million.

AoE of the Mera Mera that makes intangability useless and Adv CoA that overpowers every direct clash they'll have, but why are you trying to change the subject.

Full power Big mom just lost to two nerfed YC1s
Adv CoA is your headcanon. Adv CoO that nobody else has is a matter of fact for katakuri. In fact. Katakuri is the blatant most advanced user of CoO in the series.

And Sabo can barely use the mera mera fruit.

Katakuri is a master of his fruit with awakening.

Likely Law low diffs Sabo.

AoE of the Mera Mera that makes intangability useless and Adv CoA that overpowers every direct clash they'll have, but why are you trying to change the subject.

Full power Big mom just lost to two nerfed YC1s
Bruh ace for that matter admirals or even yonko's fruit don't come close to how broken law's fruit is ; on paper even kidd's electromagnetism is powerful

You seriously comparing ace's fruit to OPE OPE Awakening? Don't fall that low my guy

That match up dynamic is super weird tbh, not saying that I don't like what's happening
It's just that for anyone else bar BM and Kaido, Kid and Law prolly would not even have to go that far, cause they would got down to less impressive stuff, but at the same time I have a hard time imagining that they would land that stuff on anyone else.
Do I think that they also could defeat Kaido, Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji? Hmm I dunno.
BM is very powerful but she's just very clumsy and much less skilled than her peers. For example advCoC on Kaido or Luffy is much more troublesome than her having it, cause she's not connecting those punches anyway in a sense.

But looks like the visuals will be outta this world: I'm in for it. Those moves sound hella dope, even if I don't get where Kid's suddenly pulling electromagnetic stuff from lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Honestly, seeing how gimped they’re right before they fought her?

i say yes. They clearly got stronger during the fight
Please lol. They are strong no doubt but Law and Kid aren't pushing a serious Yonkou to high or extreme difficulty in a 1v1. They worked off of each other and extreme diff'd a Yonkou when there's a legitimate argument for the Yonkou to be plot nerfed.

EoW Luffy pushing a full-health, fully serious Kaidou to extreme difficulty is fair fwiw. This is just way too much overrating based off of spoilers.

Adv CoA is your headcanon. Adv CoO that nobody else has is a matter of fact for katakuri. In fact. Katakuri is the blatant most advanced user of CoO in the series.

And Sabo can barely use the mera mera fruit.

Katakuri is a master of his fruit with awakening.
Adv CoA for Sabo isn't headcanon. His fighting style directly uses the flow technique Luffy learned in Udon. It's heavily implied that he even has internal destruction.

You're just coping. Sabo is a horrible match for Katakuri as shape-shifting is useless and fire beats Mochi in a direct clash.

What's your opinion on Big mom's humiliating defeat though?

it's gonna be a gloriouis day next week when BM is not defeated :usosmug:
Such a weird overconfident statement. This battle has gone on for 25+ chapters against Kid and Law. 1029 entirely teases Kid personally winning. This will be the 3rd chapter now that ends with big attacks against her, only this time they literally are so devastating that in Law's case, Wano itself is affected. And Kid's move hasn't even been described yet.

She's done guys. She made her final proclamation as a Yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.