Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion:
Zoro and Sanji >= Kidd and Law
Zoro is > YC1 and Sanji is YC1.

I think that people just overestimate Yonko and Admirals, and so they completely changed their minds about Kidd and Law because of this chapter ( they considered the duo shit until the other day).
2 YC1 in a 2 vs 1 against a Yonko can win extreme diff.
In fact I do think that Marco and King can eventually win against Big Mom, so Kidd and Law beating Big Mom is fair enough, considering that Luffy is going to solo a Yonko soon.

I

Indigo

I dont know how to describe it, but the current design looks more raw and feels natural. The new one you used is kind of brushed, or fine tuned, or I dont know the right term 😂

Does not it look like WordPress themes? Too general and software generated type.

While in the current design, it feels like manually designed and organic.
If anything the old design feels like the generic generated forum theme, with a bunch of rectangles and black and orange

This one feels much better designed and natural

I don't know what are you talking about

Shanks was talking to Gorosei about a certain pirate. It is Shanks who cut Kidd's arm because he tried to stop him from becoming what Kidd's DF is meant to be, but Kidd managed to escape.

Kidd's DF is the legendary ancient weapon devil fruit Pluton. Now it is awakened. All Kidd has to do is ask Franky the blueprint of Pluton Ship and he can make a giant ass metal ship cannon that can delete an entire country.

:myman::steef::steef:
:crazwhat:

B

Ballel

Shanks was talking to Gorosei about a certain pirate. It is Shanks who cut Kidd's arm because he tried to stop him from becoming what Kidd's DF is meant to be, but Kidd managed to escape.

Kidd's DF is the legendary ancient weapon devil fruit Pluton. Now it is awakened. All Kidd has to do is ask Franky the blueprint of Pluton Ship and he can make a giant ass metal ship cannon that can delete an entire country.

:myman::steef::steef:
:jackcopium:
Would be cool tho :josad:

I did not see the home page...but did it look like this in the thread? You can see the grey is not the same as your SS. Nav bar also a bit different. @Worst

I second that.
Post automatically merged:

If anything the old design feels like the generic generated forum theme, with a bunch of rectangles and black and orange

This one feels much better designed and natural

I don't know what are you talking about
Maybe you are right, I got accustomed to using this default theme. I am getting old :josad:

Lets take a look at Law´s new attack

First we need to look at the size of the Hills
The Hills makes the Gate look small
Jack who is that tall and piss small compared to the Gate.Also,the gate is the same height as the Numbers, who are stated to be the same size as Oars, who is 67 Meters
Now lets take a look of the hills at Laws attack
Same Hill also drawfs a Tree
This trees are ~<as your avarege house in Wano
The crater is a lot bigger and deeper as that large Hills
All in all,this Hills are mountain size and the impact of Laws attacks are even bigger

In this panel, you can even see the direct size of these mountains:

The mountain on the roof is even smaller than the ones around the skull as some are even as large as the huge umbrella on front of the skull.

Some are even comparable to the Flower Capital in height while some are even slightly above these mountains.

Nevertheless, great observation. This perfectly demonstrates how large the abyss really is.

No, he won’t. They’re Luffy’s rivals, and people that he will contend with exclusively. The three of them will stand at the top of the new era. They’re fighting Yonko and overthrowing the top of the generation. Zoro is not going to be on their level, ever. It’s ok for people to be stronger than Zoro.
Zoro going to beat Mihawk to become WSS and that automatically means Zoro > Law so tf you on:suresure:

Zoro did that after he Awakened ADVCOC, whilst Law would loose without his DF Awakening, which is draining his life.

Zoro won in 1 minute againts King after ADVCOC awakening
Half of which was spent fighting enma, and without his strongest attack, and you really compare law/kid's life risking attacks to zoro's comfort zone feats. Zoro is truly frightening.

Also News from the future
"Zoro is WSS"
"Shanks is dead Zoro surpassed him"
"Law is dead"
"And Kidd is still irrelevant"
Lol he only fought Emma when king threw him out the dome and set him to the wall and figured it out in 1 chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.