Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I write about the shame of the manga. Shame on Oda
One Piece of Shit

If the fans like this shit, how will the last war be? Where will the Admirals fight without Khaki?))) It's great!!! Simply EXCELLENT
I have long given up on the chances of Oda making a good use of Big Mom and her crew, and of making a good story with Wano war.

And to be frank I am really worried about what the final war will be if Oda still doesn't learn the lessons and keeps using the same formula again and again.

Worst

Custom title
And so, if BM lost to these 2, then what kind of reward will the Government give them? More than Zoro or less?

Imagine if their bounty was greater than Zoro's!
While Zoro one-shots each of them.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WB without Haki is much weaker than serious BM. But even if with Khaki, then BM would have fought with him for at least 1 day.
WB without haki is at least as strong as BM or even stronger. Did you forgot he was pushing back Giants like they were toys?

Maybe she could handle him for 1 day for sure. That's why that fight was so much bullshit. She also have fought Kaido for 3 days without getting harmed or harming Kaido.

Oda doesn't really he is putting Luffy and Law + Kid WAY above current Yonkos.

I have long given up on the chances of Oda making a good use of Big Mom and her crew, and of making a good story with Wano war.

And to be frank I am really worried about what the final war will be if Oda still doesn't learn the lessons and keeps using the same formula again and again.
Good old days when Big Mom casually destroyed rocket launcher just by screaming.

Actually, remember the good old days when we, Hiollusion and few others always defend Big Mom against Luffytards like Carolina?

And so, if BM lost to these 2, then what kind of reward will the Government give them? More than Zoro or less?

Imagine if their bounty was greater than Zoro's!
While Zoro one-shots each of them.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
By the logic which bounties have being increasing is probable that bot Zoro and Sanji gets 1.4bi+ bounty. I wouldn't be surprised if they got something near 2bi. And for Law + Kid defeating BM they are pretty much at least 2bi bounty each maybe even 3 bi.

But for Luffy defeating Kaido you can easily expect 5bi bounty from him. Maybe even already above Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.