Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Little Spoiler, more in next hours ;)

- Chapter 1,040: "Words that has no effect on New Generation".
- In the cover, Niji and Yonji flashback to when they were beaten by Big Mom.
- Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack. Then she tries to take lifespans from all those around her. But Law stops her.
- Kid keeps shooting Big Mom until the floor collapse. Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.
- As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. "Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!? What exactly is One Piece and where is it!?"
- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.
- We see a huge explosion in the hole. Narrator proclaims Law and Kid winners of the battle.
- Momonosuke tells Yamato that Zunisha is near, Yamato is surprised and asks if it's the elephant that appears in Oden's journal.
- Momonosuke: "Yes! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!"
- Break next week.

PD: Probably I will be unable to post a full and long summary tomorrow as I always do. But I will post a short summary, so don't worry.

This shit is so ass

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack. Then she tries to take lifespans from all those around her. But Law stops her.
- Kid keeps shooting Big Mom until the floor collapse. Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.

KID CONFIRMED TRASH

CANT DEFEAT BIG MOM WITH HIS ULTIMATE ATTACK

CANT MAKE HIS OWN HOLE HAS TO BARROW LAW'S

NEEED LAW TO STOP HER FROM HEALING

SANJI NEG DIFF THIS CLOWN 1v1

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Little Spoiler, more in next hours ;)

- Chapter 1,040: "Words that has no effect on New Generation".

- In the cover, Niji and Yonji flashback to when they were beaten by Big Mom.

- Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack. Then she tries to take lifespans from all those around her. But Law stops her.

- As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. "Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!? What exactly is One Piece and where is it!?"

- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.

- We see a huge explosion in the hole. Narrator proclaims Law and Kid winners of the battle.

- Momonosuke tells Yamato that Zunisha is near, Yamato is surprised and asks if it's the elephant that appears in Oden's journal.

- Momonosuke: "Yes! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!"

- Break next week.

PD: Probably I will be unable to post a full and long summary tomorrow as I always do. But I will post a short summary, so don't worry.
Its real

Status
Not open for further replies.