What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he will lose. does anyone doubt Sanji's win he kick Queen out of Onigashima , that means at the end he will fall unconscious when he lands on earth again that is what will happen to Kaido too.
I didn’t give a shit about Sanji’s kick… This attack that Luffy is using right now in this chapter IS NOT the last attack this fight… This isn’t how last attacks work… They don’t just appear at the end of random chapters

like there isn’t even a “Luffy vs Kaido” chapter yet… We are definitely not at the end of this fight yet

Damn.....

Hammerblow to so many people this chapter.

Anti Yamato and Larrot stans take your L with the argument Yamato has read about One Piece and Laughtale she can't join

:holdthisl::holdthisl:

ZKK tards take your L as well confirmed Luffy will kick Kaido out of Wano meaning he lives. Best Zoro will get is ZKK on King and his magma dragon and possibly Orochi

:ihaha:

:holdthisl::holdthisl:

Luffy in Gear 4 Snakeman and Kaido flashbacks starting you can feel it around the corner right Luffy bros Gear 5 is coming

:steef::steef:

Chapter is so good.

Setting up for the SHP and Alliance to stand off against CP0 like they did in Thriller Bark against Kuma. They'll never hand Luffy over

true, luffy has just buried the chances of ZKK happening, if they were already low (1 to 1googleplex)
now ode to undone the dreams of the zorobois

you can type all you want , Kaido is Luffy's pray and Zoro has his own problem right now, he has the side effects of his medicine he is even conscious right now.
This chapter it will probably be revealed that the high astonishing Grandmaster vanquished the Grim Reaper and is getting back on track to pursue his original goal. The clock is ticking and the infidels will soon be condemned. :cheers:

I didn’t give a shit about Sanji’s kick… This attack that Luffy is using right now in this chapter IS NOT the last attack this fight… This isn’t how last attacks work… They don’t just appear at the end of random chapters

like there isn’t even a “Luffy vs Kaido” chapter yet… We are definitely not at the end of this fight yet
i know it is not the final attack, but just Luffy will run out from Stamina he will made his final attack that take Kaido down and sent him out out Wanokuni.
like he sent , buggy or cracker flying.

ofcourse oden tear paper about laughtale. Atleast we will have other stuff.
I'm not sure where does the gororsei reasoning lie. Luffy is f**king fighting a yonko 1 v 1 now and they ordered cp0 to eliminate strawhat luffy. So am i missing something or cp0 is just that powerful?. The alliance side still have so many powerhouses that now has nothing to do . Denjiro this guy only oda knows where he went to he might have recovered unlike the most scabbards who are having constant fights. Yamato is now free so can help with other things.

This chapter it will probably be revealed that the high astonishing Grandmaster vanquished the Grim Reaper and is getting back on track to pursue his original goal. The clock is ticking and the infidels will soon be condemned. :cheers:
pretty sure nope he will needs someone to care for him Franky was looking for him and Chopper was worrying about him. Oda doesn't make turns on something like it is obvious Zoro will need medical help.

Status
Not open for further replies.