What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many jokes in one post.
Giving paper cut is more impressive than defeating an Yonko. Wow. No wonder coming from Zoro stan. Who else can be this absurd.

90% of damage from bombs? Trying to be conservative Zoro fan?? :milaugh:
So Luffy can't even match paper cut damage or have the balls and strength to block Hakai.
But sure believe he is the strongest when he gets 2 spotted by Apoo and needs G4 to deal with Ulti.
Not only that but Queen and King stopped him going rooftop by the easy way. And he is supposed to have FS.

Obviously somebody is gonna fight CP0 the question is who? Brook, Chopper and Usopp are the only ones who don't have fights but there's no way they beat them, and nobody would want to see cp0 losing to them.... It should be Zoro or Sanji at this point. Especially if cp0 Low Diffed X Drake.

--Either kaido met BM first and both joined rox together or Kaido's age is wrong and it seems kaido heard BM's defeat and think of past

--This isn't luffy vs kaido chapter so luffy may lose again? Lol or luffy will only use one big move of g4 and return to base , will see in next chapter

With the new orders from the world government to the CP0 boss, the rubber fruit might really be the legendary devil fruit that the Gorosei talked about in earlier chapters.

I dont know how to feel about that. :emohiyo:

I’ve been saying for the longest that Oden’s log didn’t contain full details about or directions to Laugh Tale like everyone assumes, but I’m normally saying it to people who don’t wanna hear anything that runs contrary to their autism, so it doesn’t do much to be right :kayneshrug:
I knew it when Luffy first met Yamato too and said I want to set out to sea with you along with Yamato wanting to be Oden for the easiest connection of them joining during the tailend of their journey.

Then in 985 when Yamato tells Luffy (as Ace's Brother) to be able to ride on the ship

It was so god damn obvious all the way back in 984/985

the only thing I am hyped in this chapter is hydra attack and onigaishima updates....probably mini flashbback of Kaido....what is the need of telling about torn page of odens diary...might have given some more information about zou...wasting panels with redundant statements...

Status
Not open for further replies.