What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1 dude, "Great voyage of destiny". Also what do you mean by "Luffy's archetype"?
I mean don't mind the fruit having special properties but I just don't want it to be the most special fruit in the verse or something. and idk aspects of luffys journey being predestined kind of ruins the adventure tbh. We'll have to wait and see tho. I don't think Oda will go this route.

@Buusatan94 @Kejon @SHIHI
That BM flashback thought...
Kinda give me chills, Kaido and BM could be soo a great team, it is not like Kaido never care for Linlin, in fact he helped her out in chapter 1009.

Luffy df is for sure the one who the Gorosei hyped before.
Underrated comment. Their dynamic goes real. If BM and Kaido had worked together post-God Valley, putting aside their own ambitions for a greater goal like in they did now in their wiser years, they would have definitely taken over the world.

Luffy's DF being special was never a secret, it has been part of one piece's story since the beginning, as you can see it here in my thread about Gomu Gomu no mi.
As I've promised to you all, I'm making this thread because I have few things to say about this NEW reveal about Luffy's DF.

Since the pre-timskip I had this filling that Luffy's DF has some kind of special ability or power, but I've never created any threads about it because I had no evidence whatsoever, just my observation.

I mean think about it, isn't it stronge that Shanks carries Luffy's DF in a box and always keeps it close to himself? The gomu gomu no mi was Shanks' loot from his pirate raid, he should have kept it in his treasury within his ship alongside with his other treasures, or at the very least given it to his crew members to guard it. But no, he was carrying it personally, always keeping it close to himself, why? What's so special about one DF that a Fucking Yonko is guarding it? It was always strange to me, very strange, but I never had any reason to speculate, until now.
  • 5 billion berry devil Fruit
For those who don't know, there were two other versions of one piece called "romance dawn" before the actual series started, and in the "romance dawn N2" there was an interesting reveal about gomu gomu no mi...

Yes, that's right, gomu gomu no mi is worth as much as Law's ope ope no mi, that by itself indicates that Luffy's devil fruit has some pretty special ability. But what ability?
Now, some people come up with very ludacris ideas like: teleportation or time travel...
:lawsigh:
First of all, we already have the time travel DF that belongs or belonged to Toki. And second, isn't it enough for one big plot hole with Toki's DF ability and you want even more?

You have to be realistic, we have to speculate within the boundaries of Luffy's DF abilities, type and possibilities.

• Shape Shifting Abilities
Now, this is very interesting. Have you heard of "plastic man or elastic man?"

These two characters are from Marvel and DC universe respectively. Both of them can easily change their SIZE, and that's the most interesting part that I wanna concentrate upon. What if after awakening Luffy could easily change the size of his body, transforming from colossal giant that can tower over read line/Marijoa, like the titans from "attack on titan" or squeeze himself to the size of Tontata tribe? Sounds interesting right.

We know as a fact that the WG was experimenting on Gigantification, so they for sure would be interested in a DF that can make anyone as big as Oze or even Bigger.

One DF that can do that is Sanjuan Wolf's ability that allows him to change his size, but you have to consider the fact that Sanjuan Wolf is a giant by himself, so the effect of the DF would not be as extreme on a regular human as it is in Sanjuan Wolf. On the other hand, gomu gomu should thecniquely allow any user to change his form from one extreme to the other. You now probably wonder, what's the exact usage of it?

• Warrior, Builder, Destroyer

1. By becoming a giant you obviously become stronger, imagine Luffy using gear 4th after becoming 300 meter colossal, an insane power booster.
  2. Thanks to the enormous size, you can easily change the geography by relocating islands, just like continent pullers.
  3. You can through islands at your enemy, destroy and an entire armada, or move mountains.
But, what if you could turn other things into rubber and squeeze them to the size of a tennis ball and put them into your pockets? Sounds interesting, right!? Imagine taking huge rocks and and squeezing them small enough so that you can carry them in your pockets, and then when the time comes you can take them out and through them at your enemy, I think that's a power that the WG would want to have.

But here's the most interesting part: As you already know, Thriller bark is very similar to the Wano arc, as matter of fact, Thriller bark foreshadowed a lot of things that happened in Wano. So, let's take a look at Thriller bark once more, shell we.

In Thriller bark arc Luffy turned into a blue giant, and used a GIANT SWORD to fight against Oze. Now, we have a GIANT SWORD in Wano, bet where's the giant that can use it?

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
But what makes it so much unacceptable by the fans are two things: one is Oda's SBS answer where he essentially says that "Gomu Gomu no mi" is an average DF; second is that no one has ever said anything about Gomu Gomu no mi dispite it being a very, very special ability–for whatever reason.

While you can explain it being ignored by the Marines and Pirates–since they don't know it's true name–but you can't explain Goroseis never mentioning about it during, or after Marinford. Oda's desire to hide a mystery for so long that eventually people ether get tired of it or simply reject it, has reached new heights of absurdity.

Hmm? BB ran away from CP0 what you saying and what I am asking lol
The World Strongest Man pirate ran away from a fodder marine battleship. Crydo and Beg Meme chimpanzees adding their own childish honorable definitions of what pirates are and and what they aren't, yet ignore the simple fact that pirates aren't obliged to fight Marines.

Teach came for the revolutionary weapons Burgess reported which happened to be on Dragon's HQ, anyone with above Crydo chimp-IQ can tell that someone attacking Baltigo and not caring about an actual top tier turns fleeing from CP0 to the equivalent of prime Whitebeard running away from fodder Marine battleships. :milaugh:

a good theory about Laugh tale
Post automatically merged:

i have no idea but it is possible :D if he has to die he could do that.
It actually kind of angers me how much this guy makes just from stealing other peoples theories and adding clickbait titles. On top of that his analysis videos don't really offer anything insightful, basically just a recap of a characters explicit characteristics with some nice video editing.

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,041: “Komurasaki”.

Germa 66's Ahh… Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 5: ““Pudding Punch” to the guys who bullied Sanji-san!”. In the cover we see that Pudding is punching Niji and Yonji (that are still captive in Mont d'Or book) for bullying Sanji.

Chapter starts where the previous one ended. Momonosuke tells Yamato that he already talked with Zunesha, but that he doesn't know any more details about the crimes Zunesha committed in the past. As Momonosuke says this, we see Zunesha is next to the World Government ships (but hasn't attacked them yet).

Zunesha: "Momonosuke...!!!
I'm waiting for your orders...!!
I've come... to fight alongside you!!"

Yamato is very happy.

Yamato: "Amazing!! Momonosuke-kun!!
You can talk to the elephant!!
Just as Oden expected!! You are the one who will bring this world to its dawn!!"

However, Momonosuke doesn't seem very convinced about it.

Momonosuke: "After reading my father's journal...
I know I absolutely must not die.
But the most important page in the journal was ripped out by father's own hands!!
What did he and Roger see and laugh at the final island!?
I have no idea what their real goals are!!
Father doesn't predict the future!! Even if he'd be here today...
He'd still want to open the border of this country!?
I'm stupid!!
I feel that I wouldn't want to open “Wanokuni” if it means putting people in danger!!!
Am I a coward for thinking so!? Yamato!!!"

After these words, Yamato looks worried at Momonosuke.

Cut to the 3rd floor of Onigashima's castle. Fukurokuju has lost consciousness, he's on the ground completely burned. Raizou throws himself to the ground screaming and starts spinning to put out the fire.

[Battle in the connecting corridor.]
[Winner: Raizou.]

Jinbe arrives at the area and sees wounded Raizou on the ground.

Jinbe: "Hey!! Samurai!!! Why haven't you run away yet!?"

Raizou: "You are Luffy-dono's...!!
Hah... Hah... I must hurry up!!!
The “preparation” is almost done."

Cut to the “Treasure Hall” on the 2nd floor of the castle. We see that Orochi is very nervous and angry becouse Fukurokuju doesn't appear, and he wonders if he left Onigashima alone. He also wonders what is going on with Kazenbou. Komurasaki continues playing biwa.

Orochi: "Hey Komurasaki!!
Why are you still playing? Stop at once!!!"
And why do you always wear a mask!?
Are you the real Komurasaki!? Or are you just a “ghost”!!?"

Suddenly, the roof collapses over Orochi, who is trapped under the rubble. Orochi tries to get out but he can't and asks Komurasaki for help.

Komurasaki: "Oh... It seems you didn't notice..."

Orochi: "Huh?
What are you looking at Komurasaki!!?
Help me!!"

Komurasaki: "I stabbed you with a “Kairoseki” stone so you can't transform into a monster..."

Orochi: "Ehh!? What did you say...!!
But didn't you say that you loved me!!?"

Komurasaki: "Love you? How amusing... There's no such feeling in my heart.

Orochi: "What...!!?"

Komurasaki: "This song that you like so much is called “Moon Princess”."

Hiyori remembers the moment when her father told her that he liked that song and she replied that she will learn to play even better. After this, she finally reveals her identity to Orochi (but she doesn't take the mask off yet).

Hiyori: "This is the song that “Kouzuki Oden” loved.
The song my father loved."

Orochi: "...!!?
Father!?"

Hiyori: "How can I force myself to smile?"

Cut to the basement of the castle, Izou and the CP0 agent with the mask have attacked each other at the same time. Izou shots him in the torso and the agent uses Shigan against Izou.

Izou: "You must survive, Kiku!!!"

They both fall to the ground badly injured. CP0 boss is sitting on the ground, it seems that he is injured too but not as much as his partner.

CP0 Boss: "Damn Izou!!
Maha!!".

CP0 boss approaches to his partner while he laments.

CP0 boss: "Why are the remnants of Shirohige's crew helping that kid...!!?"

Maha: "Hurry up and get Nico Robin..."

Suddenly, the CP0 boss' Den Den Mushi starts to ring.

Den Den Mushi: "Listen carefully.
I have a new “order” from the “Gorousei”."

CP0 boss: "The “Gorousei”...!?"

Den Den Mushi: "“Straw Hat Luffy” must be ELIMINATED immediately!!"

CP0 Boss is shocked.

CP0 Boss: "What are you talking about, “Straw Hat” is currently fighting Kaidou!!
Do you want me to get in the way of Kaidou's fight!? It's impossible."

Den Den Mushi: "I know it's impossible.
But the fact that it is a world's “top class” battle is why this is so dangerous.
You must understand... that this order is given to prevent what might happen."

As the CP0 agents speak, X Drake is getting up again (he's injured). Izou is still unconscious on the ground.

X Drake: "Hah... Hah...
I won't die empty handed...!!!"

Den Den Mushi: "We only know rumours about it though..."

CP0 Boss: "What is with this group."

In another area of the basement we see that Usopp and Hamlet are trying to find a way to escape before the castle collapses (Hamlet carries Kinemon and Kiku). Nekomamushi, Carrot and Wanda are going inside the dome because outside they could fall off the island now that it's moving a lot. We also see that Franky has managed to grab Zoro in the air before he falls off Onigashima and now he's lifting him to the ground with his cyborg arm.

Nami is talking to Zeus near the “Animal Kingdom Bath” on the forehead floor.

Zeus: "They defeated her!!!"

Nami: "So Torao-kun defeated Big Mom...!!
How far has the fire expanded in the castle...!? I hope Usopp is alright!!"

Zeus: "Mama...!!!"

Nami: "Zeus!
Who is more important to you, Big Mom or me?"

Zeus: "Nami, Nami!!"

They both enter to the bath. Tama and Speed are there too with Marco, who is healing Komachiyo and Hihimaru.

Tama : "Hihimaru, Komachiyo!! I hope you will be fine."

Marco: "Don't worry, everything is OK. Be careful with the debris that are falling!"

Speed: "Please stay behind me!!"

Marco: "Don't be distracted yet.
We are on the most dangerous island in the world!!"

Cut to the area where Big Mom was fighting Law and Kid. Kid Pirates and Heart Pirates are still cheering but then rocks start falling from above. Kid and Law are lying on the ground, exhausted from their battle against Big Mom.

Kid: "Hah... Hah...
Should we prepare...?
For Kaidou...!!"

Law: "Hah. Hah. No... There's no need to be.
If it's Kaidou...
the one who ends up coming down...
We won't stand a chance of winning anyway..."

As they talk, we see that Luffy and Kaidou are still fighting. After a new clash with Color of the Supreme King Haki, the battle stops for a few seconds.

Kaidou: "Have you noticed!?
Those brats did it...!!!
Linlin!!
They defeated her~~~!!!"

Luffy: "Ah!
Hah... Hah...
Jaggy and the others did it...!! They're awesome."

A small flashback begins where Kaidou remembers the first time he met Big Mom. Kaidou's flashback is from his perspective, so we can't see how he looked like at that time. But we can see a beautiful and young Big Mom.

Big Mom: "Don't you have a mouth?
Hello? Do you know how to speak?
Ma~~~mamahahaha!! How old are you?"
15~~~~~~!? How young!!!
Is this your first time joining Rocks?
Don't trust Rocks, he's not a reliable guy!!
I am Linlin!!
The woman who will be the king of the seas!!!
Nice to meet you!!"

Back to the present, Kaidou enters in his "Naki Jougo" mode (Tears in his Beer).

Kaidou: "If you think about it...
I've known you for a long time, old hag...!!
Right when we just sworn to go and get the “One Piece” together, this happens~~~~~~!!!"

As Kaidou cries, Luffy goes for him while he transforms. Kaidou receives a fast punch with Color of the Supreme King Haki in his face.

Luffy: "Gear Fourth: Snakeman!!
“Gomu Gomu no…”!!
“Hydra” (Gum-Gum Nine Head Serpent - ゴムゴムの九頭蛇 (ヒュドラ))!!!!"

Kaidou: "Ugh!!!"

In an AMAZING double page, Luffy uses a new attack with which he hits Kaidou with multiple “Jet Culverin” at once with Color of the Supreme King Haki.

Luffy: "I don't care about your ambitions!!!
Especially when they make people of this country starve!!
Hah... Hah.
This is my final “Gear Fourth”!!!
I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!!"

Kaidou: "...!!!
Where do these punches come from...!!!"

Luffy: "I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!"

End of the chapter.

It actually kind of angers me how much this guy makes just from stealing other peoples theories and adding clickbait titles. On top of that his analysis videos don't really offer anything insightful, basically just a recap of a characters explicit characteristics with some nice video editing.
well he asked the youtuber to use those theories he never claimed that theories are his own, but he translated them from Japense to English and said them in his own words. I dont have any problem with that . it is not like he just steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.