What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is that

When a devil fruit user has been unconsciousness , his/her devil fruit effect lose . ( for example sugar )

Why did not BigMoms devil fruit effect get lost ? ( zeus still living ) . Am i wrong ? did i miss something about that ?
Maybe it´s an exception since they are sentient beings with souls, and not just an effect

Kaido having his Rayleigh flashbacks, Luffy’s gonna trigger a powerup if he’s not careful :crazwhat:
Letsgooo Kaidou gonna have ROCKS flashback instead of Rayleigh, its gonna trigger world-ending transformation able to oneshot any admiral or any other Emperor, but worry not its also gonna trigger Luffy's flashback in which Rayleigh having Roger flashback in which Roger having Joy Boy-Nika flashback. Taking all the layers upon layers of flashback inception will Trigger Luffy's Faster Than Lightspeed so they will continue with 40 straight consecutive chapters consisting of solely their fight that destroy Red Line destroy Pluton and destroy Uranus.

And after Luffy win...Luffy still blitzed by Carrot :josad:

Oda please let Luffy beats Kaido next chapter so Wano would be over already.
Only one that is going to end in next chapter is Liffy.
Post automatically merged:

My question is that

When a devil fruit user has been unconsciousness , his/her devil fruit effect lose . ( for example sugar )

Why did not BigMoms devil fruit effect get lost ? ( zeus still living ) . Am i wrong ? did i miss something about that ?
It is not just effect. For example, did the fire made by ace go away the moment he died? Or did the broken marine HQ turned back to original after WB died?
All devil fruits don't work the same. Zeus has Bigmom soul. It is not mere effect.

Man but oda could have revealed the suspense behind the group which is mentioned and also about zunesha crime. Just what crime it commited. Like it became a traitor or else it does something that made zunesha punished. Since we oden tears about laugh tale . We can know as to why momo should not die. and i'm honestly disappointed with where oda going with momo. Oden's last wish is to open borders of wano no matter what happens and here scabbards are fighting because of that.but again oda making momo making doubt in his own decision. what is point of these panels

I am going to go out on a limb and predict a similar situation with Katakuri vs. Luffy. CP0 will try to interfere with the Luffy-Kaido fight. Luffy will get injured by CP0 attacking out of sight. Kaido will destroy the CP0 agents. Kaido won’t accept a dirty win over Luffy. Kaido will escape to fight Luffy another day.

I am on the fence about the devil fruit the Gorosei are upset about. I lean towards think it being Momo’s devil fruit that is the cause of concern.

:steef::steef:
Post automatically merged:

Where the fuck is Denjiro?!

:kaidowhat:
He is most useless character in all of onigashima even when compared to fodders. he literally did nothing hiding and sneaking around. Despite being hyped as powerhouse and a powerhouse that is atleast anear commander or commander pevel dude. His is so useless even smoothie is better than him.

Show the proof that Izo is weaker?
Not like Kinemon who jump 20yearswith the others, Izo was a pirate on Whitebeard ship.
He is stronger, Ashura made it clear.
Kinemon losing to Law is not a bad thing, hax overall took it, same Kinemon easily endure Doffy attack, Doffy don´t have the luxus like Law insane df power.

Your nonsense with YC dying got like always debunked with two supernova which you hyped got outshined by hella nerfed Izo, same Apoo which you hyped here:

:kuzanshut:

You wanked Apoo very high, same Apoo and Drake together with two Numbers got outshinned by fucking hella nerfed Izo, tells enough how much you downplay Yonkou top members.

By portrayal Izo should be able to push Doffy to high diff, Vista and Marco take it against Doffy who is weaker then Cracker.
So saying he is portrayal above BB top commanders is the biggest bullshit.
Apoo did way better against a much stronger Luffy than the one Cracker faced. Your entire Cracker wank is based on Luffy performance.

He is most useless character in all of onigashima even when compared to fodders. he literally did nothing hiding and sneaking around. Despite being hyped as powerhouse and a powerhouse that is atleast anear commander or commander pevel dude. His is so useless even smoothie is better than him.
He literally had Sasaki and didn't even kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.