What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By portrayal Izo should be able to push Doffy to high diff
You might actually be brain damaged. Seriously, it's not a joke. This is Doffy against Whitebeard Commanders

This is Law against a guy stronger than Izo. Oden Nitoryu = Strongest Scabbard attack that can take down even Jack.

Land Jinbe mid diffed a guy who was stronger than Izo.

I am going to go out on a limb and predict a similar situation with Katakuri vs. Luffy. CP0 will try to interfere with the Luffy-Kaido fight. Luffy will get injured by CP0 attacking out of sight. Kaido will destroy the CP0 agents. Kaido won’t accept a dirty win over Luffy. Kaido will escape to fight Luffy another day.

I am on the fence about the devil fruit the Gorosei are upset about. I lean towards think it being Momo’s devil fruit that is the cause of concern.
No way,man.One Piece is taking to long already,Oda won't waste any further arcs with Kaido and BM.

You might actually be brain damaged. Seriously, it's not a joke. This is Doffy against Whitebeard Commanders

This is Law against a guy stronger than Izo. Oden Nitoryu = Strongest Scabbard attack that can take down even Jack.

Don’t be delusional. Izo is one of WB’s strongest and Kinemon was caught off guard and is not stronger than Izo

Jack or any YC3 defeats Doffy even on a bad day.

Why did the gorosei wait so long for Luffy to reach near yonko level to decide his fruit is dangerous and to kill him?
They've had a lot of chances and could have sent people after him before

Where are the pics? we've waited long enough @MonsterZoro

Why did the gorosei wait so long for Luffy to reach near yonko level to decide his fruit is dangerous and to kill him?
They've had a lot of chances and could have sent people after him before
Good question, but according to them the fruit hasn't been awakened in centuries and a newcomer scrub like Luffy had no chance.

However now their seeing Luffy clashing with the likes of Kaido for god knows how long...anything is possible at this point so just get rid of Luffy..just in case

ZORO FANS IN UNCONTROLLABLE SHAMBLES AFTER THIS CHAPTER

:kailaugh:
Lol.

This chapter supports Zoro fighting Kaido again.

Luffy said this is last time using G4 and he won't stop until he's out of energy. Kaido won't be defeated after a few pages of Luffy attacking him. Big Mom received 2 and a half chapter before before was defeated and needed bombs to take her out. Kaido is not falling that easily.

I guess this is the beginning of Luffy awakening:steef:(becomes the same height as base kaido), some how feel kaido will push thru with his own awakening, until luffy use his ace move final attack. Everyone believes luffy won, but kaido returns and hes bloodlusted. Who will save Wano :zosleepy:

Lol.

Luffy said this is last time using G4 and he won't stop until he's out of energy. Kaido won't be defeated after a few pages of Luffy attacking him. Big Mom received 2 and a half chapter before before was defeated and needed bombs to take her out. Kaido is not falling that easily.
So you want Oda to do another asspull mink medicine?

Lol.

Zoro is fucking dying, how does that support him fighting Kaido at all lol

I feel like people are going to be really disappointed with this fight. It's definitely going to end by 1043. Like linlin, Kaido probably doesn't have awakening and his ultimate technique will just be him getting even more drunk.

Also, like I said, I'm not the type to bump people's threads just to laugh at them for being wrong. But a lot of people who were adamant ZKK would happen are going to take fat Ls pretty soon.

Yes, there is a very high chance Kaido will outlast G4. But that's why there's been all this build up about the gomu gomu no mi.
  • 1042- G4 Luffy vs Kaido and Luffy's ultimate attack
  • 1043- like 1040, we'll see that Kaido wasn't KO'd. Being out of haki, Luffy will have nothing else to face kaido with except for the gomu gomu no mi. This is where he will awaken and beat kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.