What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom would have had
  • Perospero
  • Katakuri
  • Oven
  • Daifuku
And several others while a part of Rocks

She had Perospero at 18, and the triplets at 20, she was about 30 in Kaido's flashback this chapter since she's roughly 15 years older than Kaido who was 15 at the time
She was 24 years old during that Kaido flashback in this chapter, Big Mom is only nine years older than Kaido.

At the age of 24 she already had 18 kids lol.

@Extravlad and the other clowns that told me injured Izo didn’t do better than Drake + Apoo + two numbers
You're grasping at straws.
CP0 were fresh and fought two tired/injured Novas
Here both Izo and CP0 are injured/tired.
Anyway don't try to run from the original debate which is that commanders have taken fat Ls to Novas every time they've faced one of them
Worst Generation vs Commanders = 5 encounters = 5 wins for the Worst Generation and only 2 of those come from Luffy

Kata and the others stayed on islands as children. I think after they born, BM send them off the ship and bring them into a island. I doubt they travel with her together when she was under Rocks.
Big Mom was having kids almost every year, I'm not too sure if they would keep going back to Totto Land just to drop off one of her kids after they were born.

Also I feel like it would make sense for her kids to be with her on Rocks, she wants her kids to grow up to be pirates and she probably wanted to teach them how to fight and show them the dangers of the seas at a very young age.

I know it sounds a bit cruel to have some very young kids be part of Rocks but this is Big Mom we are talking about, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of her children like Perospero, Katakuri, Daifuku, Oven, and others were with her on Rocks.

I think zoro fans need to brace themselves for the uncomfortable reality that Oda is doing to Luffy what every other shonen mangaka is doing to their MC right now, he's going to make Luffy overpowered as fuck.

This is the exact same shit that happened in my hero academia. Deku was comperable with bakugo and todoroki up to the point where he got 9 quirks and became one of the top 5 strongest in the verse.
Luffy's awakening is his 9 quirks moment. This awakening is so powerful that the gorosei want CP0 to interfere in the fight and kill Luffy just so his DF doesn't awaken. Even blackbeard hasn't gotten this much hype.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Tbf this isn't even a Luffy chapter and the part that focuses on him is actually the best bit
Will you be surprised when the full Luffy chapter is even more dead than this one?

I think zoro fans need to brace themselves for the uncomfortable reality that Oda is doing to Luffy what every other shonen mangaka is doing to their MC right now, he's going to make Luffy overpowered as fuck.
I think you need to brace yourself for another L coming towards Luffy. :milaugh:

Big Mom was having kids almost every year, I'm not too sure if they would keep going back to Totto Land just to drop off one of her kids after they were born.
That is the case, I think she send them off with a another ship, never leaving Rocks crew.
In Katakuri flashback, we didn´t see BM and also the people would fear to attack Katakuri and BM childrens.
It seems like she was off, not near them.

I assume: She born a children and then send them off with a another ship to totto land.
That is at least my thought, can be wrong thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.