What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 jet culverin at once , Kaido is gonna take a hell of a beating he cannot defend himself against so many attacks , and will have to tank them , gradually they will hurt him more and more just like jet gatling against Lucci

Next chapter kaido reigns supreme:steef::steef:
he didn't manage to do that even as Luffy was in his base, next chapter he will tank more attacks , but he will sure he can show that he tanks. Kaido didn't have the CoO to see all of those attacks coming , Luffy is faster now , add to that he is using his FS. even if Kaido can use Kanabu to block a fist or two at once another 7 or 8 will still land on him.

he didn't manage to do that even as Luffy was in his base, next chapter he will tank more attacks , but he will sure he can show that he tanks. Kaido didn't have the CoO to see all of those attacks coming , Luffy is faster now , add to that he is using his FS. even if Kaido can use Kanabu to block a fist or two at once another 7 or 8 will still land on him.
Yes luffy after getting rejuvenated needs g4 to pull against Weakened kaido who has been fighting nonstop and taken 100s of attacks :steef::steef:

If the chapter is not named luffy vs kaido you are finished:milaugh:

Luffy is landing 9 attacks at once i think it is not only the speed but his fists really multiplied , it would make much sense for his awakening to let him stretch him self to any size or any form , so he would be able to stretch extra limbs of his body , to increase the size of his body , etc. a power that really make sense based on how Luffy used his DF till now, he inflated himself to get bigger or he attacked in a fast speed that limbs look like they have multiplied.
Luffy in this form using both of his powers, increasing size , multiplying at the same time , he is under pressure and using his DF extensively, he would on verge of defeat at that moment his awakening will kick in.

G

Gorosei Informer

Of course.
It's just that I love the lenghts that some people go to hate on the character.
This eugenistic argument was just the one that made me LOL harder on this forum.
I used to stare at some of the comments and think to myself: "does this person actually understand what he/she is saying and genuinely believes in it?"
It was a very fun social experiment. :P
Ahahaha, fair enough! I can definitely understand that.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy's already gone G4. Maybe lets stretch it to 3 but no more than that
Kaido isn't going down to Snakeman, and from the looks of it, Luffy might get a power-up in this fight meaning Kaido likely wins this round or at least dominates. The fight will also likely get dragged to the Wano mainland so the people of Wano witness Kaido's downfall. They deserve to witness it, honestly. The fighting isn't ending soon.

another hint that Luffy's never had the gum gum fruit is his jet culverin, (and his all stretching attacks), doesn't make his arm thinner , it stretch in the same size , and even he told Katakuri that his attacks get faster when he stretch his arm further, if it was rubber , he would have a resistance of the rubber by doing that. actually it was like Luffy merely increased the size of his body by stretching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.