Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep saying the mink medicine was an asspull but luffy getting up 3 milion times after losing isn't? At least zoro needs medicine to do it. Relatable human unlike pirate jesus.
Answer me this?...how do you think Zoro becomes "king of hell"....that is basically being a "god"....
I just saw some other posts and traced it back. The point is that Zoro is still limited by his own ability. The mink medicine had a severe drawback that made it impractical for most other people and situations.

Luffy looks like a warmed over super Saiyan, except the implication of "Joyboy" being an identity means that this is nothing he has personally developed. The idea I saw from someone else recently, that it had to do with how much he smiled before one of his recent losses to Kaido, is vague af. Nothing implied to be conscious effort from any speculation we can make now.

Unless Zoro is possessed by Ryuma the difference is clear.

The Oil Oil fruit would be overpowered in real war with this energetic crisis, but I can't see why it might be such a threat to the World Government to order Luffy's assassination right here, right there.

No one can smell what Goda is cooking :myman:

HEY ROGER WATCH THIS, I AM GOING TO SEAL MYSELF WITHIN A DEVIL FRUIT AND I WILL BE PICKED UP BY SOME CLOWN ASS BOY WHO GOT PICKED ON BY HIS GRANDFATHER THE ENTIRE TIME TO FORCE HIM TO BECOME SOMETHING THAT HE ISN'T. NOW LISTEN WELL ROGER I NEED YOUR APPRENTICE TO INFLUENCE HIM SO THAT HE FOLLOWS THE PATH OF PIRACY SO WHEN THE TIME COMES I CAN BE RESSURECTED. ROGER IT'S GONNA BE THE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY. ROGER LISTEN TO ME, THE BOY HAS NO FREE WILL BUT HIS GOAL IS TO BE THE FREEST MAN ON THE PLANET HAHAHAHA, ALSO I NEED YOUR SON TO DIE TO TRIGGER SOME EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND ASK YOUR FIRST COMMANDER TO TRAIN HIM THANKS

One piece (laughtale ) in a nutshell

I just saw some other posts and traced it back. The point is that Zoro is still limited by his own ability. The mink medicine had a severe drawback that made it impractical for most other people and situations.

Luffy looks like a warmed over super Saiyan, except the implication of "Joyboy" being an identity means that this is nothing he has personally developed. The idea I saw from someone else recently, that it had to do with how much he smiled before one of his recent losses to Kaido, is vague af. Nothing implied to be conscious effort from any speculation we can make now.

Unless Zoro is possessed by Ryuma the difference is clear.
If EOS Zoro ends up being comparable to EOS Jesus Luffy,we all should proclaim him as the world's strongest badass of the OP universe.

Joy plot armor awakened!!:myman:
Where was he when Ace got donuted??? :steef: He feared Akainu:cheers:
Akainu>Plot boy>Ko.i.do
Zolo is cutting his own pepe over the flower capital now that Luffy-Nika-Joyboy-whatever the fuck 50spirits in 1- is going to destroy Ka.i.do.:suresure:

It'll depend on whether the DF is a zoan or paramecia. If it's zoan it might be as simple as it being the zoan of the mythical Nika being who has powers of fire, stretching etc and who could increase strength by laughing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.