Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I agree, this is the time for kid to show adv COC, law to show COC, and sanji to do the same.

if they don't do it in this arc or what's left of it, they never will.

I hope sanji proves it, what better time than this, and generally sanji gets focus after luffy and zoro have done it, in that order.

ode, don't forget sanji's COC., something like an IFRIT with all that sanji and kaido have left feel the crazy vibe

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Last time I checked Luffy was defeated 3 times prior, with 3 additional power ups and still couldnt do it on the 4th, but hey keep deflecting with ZKK though
Don't put this shit on Luffy. Put the blame on the 16 fighters who weren't strong enough to weaken Kaido for Luffy. Hella sword fighters and not one wound deep enough to weaken him even after all the free hits he gave them smh:tchpepe:

Don't put this shit on Luffy. Put the blame on the 16 fighters who weren't strong enough to weaken Kaido for Luffy. Hella sword fighters and not one wound deep enough to weaken him even after all the free hits he gave them smh:tchpepe:
This is top of my list of twisted logic. Luffy couldnt beat Kaido 1v1 it's not his fault it's everyone elses LOL

Last time I checked Luffy was defeated 3 times prior, with 3 additional power ups and still couldnt do it on the 4th, but hey keep deflecting with ZKK though
Lmaoo imagine believing in zkk when this cuck is literally dying. The clown you follow isn’t going to give you zkk, save yourself some time and watch King Luffy do his thang, or? Or fuck offf 😂😂👏

Yo Luffy really about to pull this off :milaugh:
Then I remember Kansas chiefs quarterback patrick mahomes does bring comeback on Texas game on Jan . 2020.

Then I remember new Oregon saints beat Tom Brady and buccaneers team twice on 2020 season. Then lose to buccaneers team on third round on nfl division round. I literally expect the saint beat buccaneers team for 3 rd time.
Every comeback of nfl literally remind of fairy tail friendship comeback style cause it so funny to be true on camera :gokulaugh::kata::milaugh:

Nfl games destroy powerscale and expert / fans headcannon . :myman:

Fun joke: kaido paid co0 and gorsei to distract luffy to get his win and paid narrator for winner box like nfl team paid referee to gain advantage.

He defeated the scabbards in base form ffs, imagine he used anything stronger than that forget about drunken forms. And don’t get me started on that clown ZoLo

Status
Not open for further replies.