Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is my bias for Naruto (the character) because he was actually my favorite character in the series, but I just didn't have as much of a problem with the whole destiny shit when it happened to him compared to when it's happening to Luffy...maybe it's because we knew there was a prophecy surrounding Naruto since the beginning/middle of Shippuden

But then again, I feel like we all kinda expected this Luffy/Joyboy stuff but for some reason it felt disappointing when it actually happened
Naruto being chosen one was asspull. There were no hints at all. Honestly final war arc was worst i have ever read the plot was absolutely lazy kishimoto just didnt know what he was doing.

The story started with him being weak ninja then it turns out his mother's clan were strong as hell. They made him into something people hardly recognized. I dont think its worth comparing both the plots.

Luffy/joyboy destiny was hinted from long time. Even in fishman island luffy was predicted to destroy fishman island .

I just saw some other posts and traced it back. The point is that Zoro is still limited by his own ability. The mink medicine had a severe drawback that made it impractical for most other people and situations.

Luffy looks like a warmed over super Saiyan, except the implication of "Joyboy" being an identity means that this is nothing he has personally developed. The idea I saw from someone else recently, that it had to do with how much he smiled before one of his recent losses to Kaido, is vague af. Nothing implied to be conscious effort from any speculation we can make now.

Unless Zoro is possessed by Ryuma the difference is clear.
Shallow excuse...Zoro becoming king of hell and mink medicine has no relation....Luffy tried to talk with zuneisha before but didn't respond...there is nothiing indicating that Luffy is possesed...it could probably be devil fruit awakening led to that speculation from zuneisha...joyboy is not "literally" back...has been reading one piece for 1000+ chapters and still don't know how it works....ryuma is sword god and someone mentioned that Zoro resembles sword god...he must be possesed then...you and your falthu logic.....you people just bringing all farfetching reasoning despite so much foreshadowing just cause it is Luffy, lol...smh...

Maybe this is my bias for Naruto (the character) because he was actually my favorite character in the series, but I just didn't have as much of a problem with the whole destiny shit when it happened to him compared to when it's happening to Luffy...maybe it's because we knew there was a prophecy surrounding Naruto since the beginning/middle of Shippuden

But then again, I feel like we all kinda expected this Luffy/Joyboy stuff but for some reason it felt disappointing when it actually happened
Are you for real?...Naruto started on the premise of destiny means shit, hardwork triumphs everything....Luffy was never shown as someone who works hard or someone that needs acceptance of society...
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::suresure:

Are you for real?...Naruto started on the premise of destiny means shit, hardwork triumphs everything....Luffy was never shown as someone who works hard or someone that needs acceptance of society...
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::suresure:
You know its true, i love this joytard revelation, it will make people dislike Luffy even more. My dude oda hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.