Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still something nobody thought would happen yet the fandom is now accepting despite NOTHING in 25 years hinting the Gomu Gomu being special all along before WsW chapters. Foreign entity taking over Luffy sounds crazy but people will always swallow Oda's bullshit at the end.
For my part, he wrote way too many questionnable things in Wano for me to believe "he's too good to pull x as a writer"
There's writing questionable things and there's the author literally not caring for his MC anymore
Oda loves Luffy dude, I really really really really doubt his awakening of whatever the hell this is gonna be something that is NOT Luffy at ALL

They've read too much Bleach/JJK I think.

He did but that's because he has a devil fruit specifically made to allow one's soul to find its way back to the body.

Oda hates reviving dead characters, he's not gonna bring back a mf that died 800 years ago through some reincarnation bs tied to the Gomu Gomu
What if Joyboy must reappear every 800 years.

Like yeah it's Joyboy soul but well lufffy personality.

So not exactly the same person.

Yeah, I agree he has difficulties to express himself but with destroying, especially since he's still drunk. As I explain later, just some panels of a quiet Kaido reflecting on what just happened would be enough; such panels are pure gold if done right (e.g. Doflamingo taking a siesta) and in this moment it would have fit perfectly.

He earned it with meddling... again. His greatest rival was Oden, who went down because of an unasked third party, and now Kaido is reliving it with the person he acknowledged for putting up a good versus.

Just a couple of panels of Kaido sitting there in silence, not even need to say anything nor cry would have been gold in this situation; a moment of introspection and peace in the middle of a dynamic chaos. The castle can be rebuilt and what's left of his crew is just dispensable numbers at this point; what he cares the most right now should be the way the fight was finished.

I'm saying no absurd here, so no need to "what?" me as if I didn't know my stuff or you can read this comic for teens better.
This is absurdo. Pointless panels of Kaido sitting. Then complain about pacing. Wtf.
Post automatically merged:

What I understand to be the case is that once Luffys heart stopped beating it awekened in a new way which is related to gomu gomus awekeninh and is also related to haoshoku. This new result produces what they call the drums of liberación. Its the combination of the awakening and houshuku emanating...
By your headcannon. Because none of this was said or even implied on manga. Luffy simply died and out of nowhere his heart started to beat again and we had that speech from Zunesha.

There's writing questionable things and there's the author literally not caring for his MC anymore
Oda loves Luffy dude, I really really really really doubt his awakening of whatever the hell this is gonna be something that is NOT Luffy at ALL
That I understand. I'm not sold on it either.
But Zunesha words combined with Luffy sudden change of expression is very strange for something as basic as a fruit awakening. This Is unecessary.

Who cares?
It’s an irrelevant point
Roger is long dead and shanks gave the hat to luffy for a reason
Who else would it be other than the main character?
stop with the headcannon. I don’t care what you THINK is plausible…until it is shown as FACT that momo can tell someone is dead then all you’re doing is assuming what you want.
FYI basic coo cannot tell if someone is getting weaker…
Luffy ain’t dead, the main character will not change.

scabbards were using ryou not advcoc

You’re delusional if you think zoro is oneshotting kaido:gokulaugh:
Okay you can't understand one simple logic thought.

I'm saying specifically Momo osuke because he doesn't have basic CoO but Voice of All Things. He knew Luffy was getting weaker so he knows he died too. Also we have confirmation by Kaido.

Scabbard are using Oden haki but not ACoC. That's why they couldnt even reopen the old scar. And Zoro also doesn't make that but a new one on his own. So if Zoro does that without ACoC means that he matches Oden AP. Now if ACoC he is incredibly ahead of Oden. One shooting is very plausible in this scenario. Of course I don't think that because I say that Zoro was already using ACoC on Ashura.

next CoC clash between Luffy and Kaido will make so many lose their consciousness since it will happen inside the castle while everyone is whiteness i can see the castle begin to fall after that. Luffy will save everyone using his awakening.
I expect a vivid CoC clash too. Joy Boy had probably a superlative Conqueror's Haki, in fact he was possibly the best conqueror of all times.

I think Luffy died and came back
Post automatically merged:

Oda "I will never revive a dead character, I won't do what 15 year-old me disliked"

Fans "URRR DURRR LUFFY DIED AND JOY BOY, A GUY THAT DIED 800 YEARS AGO, TOOK OVER HIS BODY!!!!"

:giogio:
Than what do you say when they couldn't hear his voice abd Kaido said he died

Status
Not open for further replies.