Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how will it be?
Do we have an EDO TENSEI user to bring Luffy back to life?

Or Kaido will murder JOYBOY just like he did with the protagonist of ONE PIECE?​

:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Brook will bring Luffy and Zoro back from the underworld.
Post automatically merged:

He looks fucking terrifying :kawak:
I loved how Oda portrayed his victory.It felt lack luster as fuck for Kadio.Look at the disappointment in his face.

He knew it was no use running, he did what he had to do even if it was against HIS justice. He died in legend, hated by everyone, you can stay proud to stan him :endthis: @TheAncientCenturion
Knowing Oda,this guy will probably survive lol
Post automatically merged:

Same, it should be a real fiesta where EVERY character gets their time in the sun. I'm looking forward to all of the W's that we're going to see.
I would love an everyboy vs Oars scenario.But Kaido seems too strong,i think he will one shot most SHP if they try to face him.Law,Kidd,Marco and Yamato can put up a fight.

Does this happen in JKK?
I never read it lol.
You think joyboy will act as a different person, without luffy have control over his body?
To tell you the truth, i was never in ZKK wagon but i am a strong believer that zoro will do something more in this arc, especially after Luffy's awakening.
Whatever it is, zoro will leave a bad taste in haters mouths :steef:
I meant to say that Joyboy will not kill Kaido, 'cause that is for Zoro to do. :cheers:

Also, I think there never was a Luffy. There has always been only Joyboy. :suresure:

The simple reason why ODA didn't give us Kaido's flashback is that he has a fucked up history with JOYBOY, and that now is the perfect time for kaido and his Flashback, Kaido, Im-sama, and Joyboy are connected, with kaido being the strongest among them.
Kaido stronger than Imu?I don't know,man.Imu will probably be the Uchiha Madara of the OP world.

Status
Not open for further replies.