Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So zoan devil fruits really do choose their user. Exactly as I said about characters having congruous dfs to their character.

Nika fruit chose Luffy because of his desire to be free
Buddah fruit chose Sengoku because of his wisdom
Makami fruit chose Yamao because she's a...guardian of Wano

:arnoling:Sake brewers stay catchin FAT Ls

"Be its guardian":kobeha::kobeha:
But...but...she ate it by AcCiDeNt!1!:pepecopium::pepecopium:
lol the carrot fans coming back full force

I have no doubt this is a retcon asspull, but I wonder when Oda decided this.

Did he already have this in mind since the Gear 4/Rayleigh flashback? Maybe Rayleigh knew about Gomu Gomu no Mi/JoyBoy connection, and helped pushed Luffy to awakening.

Kaido already mentioned second last chapter that Snakeman was already doing non-rubber thing. Maybe Luffy was already partially awakened.

This would mean "Gear 5" is just the completion of his awakening.

here I hoped that sanji would at least get 1 kick off on kaido but no oda can’t waste his “precious” time on that.
Post automatically merged:

Use some strategy like when he fight foxy and crocodile?
Training more?
Be more careful?

One Piece is not One Punch man. Luffy is extremely special already. With too many gifts to Luffy, what's the point of story of a person trying to be something special (PK).
Why you want to see luffy train lol. Read a manga about bodybuilding you weirdo.

B

Did he already have this in mind since the Gear 4/Rayleigh flashback? Maybe Rayleigh knew about Gomu Gomu no Mi/JoyBoy connection, and helped pushed Luffy to awakening.

Kaido already mentioned second last chapter that Snakeman was already doing non-rubber thing. Maybe Luffy was already partially awakened.

Bro thought you might be Lance lmao

Nice grasping at straws. G4 is not Awakening. Doffy is a fodder for losing to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.