Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to his previous work and the fact that critiquing Oda's work gets you a lot more shit than any author. They go sort of hand in hand, Oda's story previously was great, causing a protective active fanbase. Now, no matter what Oda does, his fans will protect him and turn an eye to the awful writing, because they don't want to wake up and accept the trash writing that's in front of them. You're included int that faction
In other words, sound arguments won't do because you can't debate. Label them as Odatards when can't find counter arguments.

I can do the same argument.

Eventhough what Oda did may be genuinely good, but because few people have ego and countered some cool 'one piece is trash, oda is trash' statements before, they don't want to 'wake' up and write the same statements to boost their ego. You are included in that faction.

Oh my god, he actually used Kaido jump rope. A damn Yonko. That is officially the most disrespectful attack I've seen, more than Goku's Kamehameha to both Cell and Kalifla's faces. This is just gold. I love Luffy's awakening, it's already amazing, and he's not even that good with it yet. Luffy is the greatest main character ever.

GOda, Goat Piece, Wet Piece, whatever you want. This is epic. Can't wait to see this when it comes out.

Last edited:
JP leaker doesn't leave the wsj thread to give us spoilers... He is just giving wsj general info like the toc or next cover being Ao no hako, etc. but hasn't said anything about this cover yet

Edit:

Now he is giving JJK spoilers

Imagine wg shuts down by sheisha because of some stupid spoilers :crazwhat:
It's not even the same atmosphere as OJ's Thursday WCI summaries when there was no faking, no whoring hints, no spoon-feeding and no hand drawn panels.

These were the days when reading spoilers didn't make you feel nauseous, even though OP was still awful back then and that tells you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.